Are You a Fighter?

won a few and lost a few , mostly when at school or in the town which are usually scuffles that turn into nothing. only time i have not put up a fight when provoked was when i was mugged at knifepoint with one of my mates in toryglen . the b*****d took our money and my mates shoes . we had to run back to my mates house petrified and my mate in his socks. :lol:rather funny looking back actually, must have been a sight. also he must have thought my shoes were shite :(

won a few and lost a few , mostly when at school or in the town which are usually scuffles that turn into nothing. only time i have not put up a fight when provoked was when i was mugged at knifepoint with my maw in toryglen . the b*****d took our money and my mates shoes . we had to run back to my mates house petrified and my mate in his socks. :lol:rather funny looking back actually, must have been a sight. also he must have thought my shoes were shite :(

Ruel Street?

Unfortunately I can't find the original post and I couldn't to it justice of the top of my head. Anyone still have the original post?

after typing the adress into google , this came up and explained it to me :lol:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/71091-12-ruel-street/

dont think it is the original but it explains it, what one earth were they fighting over ?

I have just thought of a point a punched someone and it was a good idea. In primary school this kid bullied me consistently for months. In assembly once he kept kicking me in the back and snapped my yo yo string. I personally snapped, turned round and punched him in the eye. Never bothered me again.

I have just thought of a point a punched someone and it was a good idea. In primary school this kid bullied me consistently for months. In assembly once he kept kicking me in the back and snapped my yo yo string. I personally snapped, turned round and punched him in the eye. Never bothered me again.

just aswell , seems like a mini hitler was forming before you stopped him in his tracks. be warned though should this lad rise to power, bacusaee of your actions partick thistle will be the first ethnic minority put to the showers

just aswell , seems like a mini hitler was forming before you stopped him in his tracks. be warned though should this lad rise to power, bacusaee of your actions partick thistle will be the first ethnic minority put to the showers

He was a horrible child who as far as I'm aware grew up to be a nice adult. I feel I did my part in bettering him and society.