Are You a Fighter?

I'm fortunate in that I look stoned for the most part, and my hair sort of merges an afro, a combover and a fucking mess all at once. So I dont exactly look an easy target even though I probably would be. I do get stopped on the street three of four times a year and aggressively asked if I want weed though, still waiting for that situation to go tits up

post-14721-14037359038119_thumb.jpg

My hairs probably as long as Mays, but instead of growing down it sort of just grew outwards. But somehow its not a complete afro, as the hair sort of hides itself somehow, it only seems to reappear once I wake up and have some insane bed head, a shower sorts it out though. Very strange indeed

Where to fucking start. I've been hit with a bottle, had my head stamped on, my front two teeth are crooked from a punch that floored me, I walked with a limp for three days after pulling muscles in my foot kicking some bellend in a petrol station forecourt, I've had a blade pulled on me several times, been hit in the spine with a cosh, had double black eyes, split lips, burst nose, sair baws, headbutted a guy at the same time as he headbutted me and a foot on my throat off the top of my head. So, yeah, I've been in a fight. Whether I'm any good in a fight is another question.

2013 was a lively year round my way, with a neighbour dispute spilling over into violence a couple of times, most memorably with 4 a side outside the building.

Say no to violence, kids.

Where to fucking start. I've been hit with a bottle, had my head stamped on, my front two teeth are crooked from a punch that floored me, I walked with a limp for three days after pulling muscles in my foot kicking some bellend in a petrol station forecourt, I've had a blade pulled on me several times, been hit in the spine with a cosh, had double black eyes, split lips, burst nose, sair baws, headbutted a guy at the same time as he headbutted me and a foot on my throat off the top of my head. So, yeah, I've been in a fight. Whether I'm any good in a fight is another question.

2013 was a lively year round my way, with a neighbour dispute spilling over into violence a couple of times, most memorably with 4 a side outside the building.

You sound lovely.

#thuglyf

You sound lovely.

Whether I sound nice or not wasn't really the point. I was simply being honest. That list was spanning decades from childhood to adulthood and the vast majority of the incidents detailed happened years ago. I grew up in a rough place and went to a rough school, both were places were violence could be visited upon you frequently and without provocation. Several of those incidents were random acts of violence started on me by bawbags while out and about in Glasgow, something which seems all too common sadly. In terms of provocation, the only one of those started by me was the petrol station because some p***k intimidated my wife. Violence isn't big or clever and if you read my post again you'll see it's more or less just a list of injuries I've received, not a glorified list of conquests. I also have brothers and I defy anyone who has brothers never to have been in childhood fights with them.

Sweet Pete and his burd post-14721-14037691306973_thumb.jpg