Salmond Vs. Darling - The Debate

ham89

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has A.S. not mentioned the Tories almost shutting down the RAF in Scotland (1 base left) and left us with the weapons of mass destruction?

Tories also shut down Clyde Coastguard and moved that to Northern Ireland.

Was hoping to watch this tonight but looks like despite STV saying the had relaxed Postcode restrictions to allow viwers in England to watch.......2 hours tof trying and NOTHING....site just not connecting to live at all. Pretty poor show that on the one thing they might actually want to show. Either rank amateurs or more likely a very convienient break down to keep people from getting the information they might need.

I tell you right now, whatever the outcome of the vote, it'll be entirely by accident, based on the contributions of both politicians and the punters in the audience......

Blaming Darling for the financial crash is cheap.

The foundations of the crisis were laid long before he entered number 11.

And it was a global phenomenon and it hit small countries like Ireland and Iceland pretty hard. Tired of the ad hominem attacks against Darling on this point, as if at was all his fault or some pish.

Alex Salmond using his first question to accuse BT of writing about aliens and driving on the right was a big error I think. He could've been a lot more positive, I was surprised at that.

When he kept asking about David Cameron I was reminded of a story I heard about Salmond once debating George Galloway, before 1997. Salmond challenged Galloway on Tony Blair's policy to which Galloway replied "I don't give a f**k what Tony Blair thinks!". Maybe Darling should've said that.

From what I saw Darling did a lot better than I thought, although I would very much doubt it'll have an impact.

And it was a global phenomenon and it hit small countries like Ireland and Iceland pretty hard. Tired of the ad hominem attacks against Darling on this point, as if at was all his fault or some pish.

Okay with Salmond? Dinnae feel sorry for him. Darling's a twat.

Ripping on Ireland? They are doing alright now. Load of bullshit there.

Archived