Alex Salmond Death Threats

jester

2 episodes into season 5 - World Cup has eaten into my bingeing!

I'm the same matey. I have a veritable cornucopia of Masterchef/ Game of Thrones/ Vikings to get in about were it not for the World Cup.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great excuses from the Lawyer who Tweeted Salmond was an arsehole :lol:

"the political debate in Scotland is nasty and abusive; and we need to raise it" Yes it is, so I'll call the first Minister an arsehole :blink:

"In the end it was a clumsy attempt to prove a point" That's one way of doing it :blink:

Please, if I'm ever on death row don't let Mike Dailly anywhere near me :lol:

Salmond should just disappear forever and make everyone happy absolute disgrace to life and to the title of first minister

Out of interest what do you actually have against him? Please give at least one reason.

Great excuses from the Lawyer who Tweeted Salmond was an arsehole :lol:

"the political debate in Scotland is nasty and abusive; and we need to raise it" Yes it is, so I'll call the first Minister an arsehole :blink:

"In the end it was a clumsy attempt to prove a point" That's one way of doing it :blink:

Please, if I'm ever on death row don't let Mike Dailly anywhere near me :lol:

Should throw the "book" at him , no excuse for this garbage

Yeh I mean how dare he protect us from tuition fees, prescription charges, NHS privatisation and a large amount of austerity measure that Westminster have brought in, I mean pure disgraceful stuff from him, I wish we had a first minister who'd not do all that and not stand up to Westminster. Imagine him being proud of his country what a banger.

He's doing it deliberately you know. Crafty git.

Folk say the guys smug, maybe he's just looking at the standard of competition and feeling a bit confident that in terms of leading a government he's done a better job than the labour government in Scotland before him, the previous labour government in Westminster and the existing Tory one, tbh I'd be pretty chuffed/smug too.

He's always had that smug accusation thrown at him - long before he became FM.

I think it's a lot to do with his debating style - very much a I know (or give the semblance of knowing) more than you do feel to it.

Given the quality of his predecessors he probably does.

He's always had that smug accusation thrown at him - long before he became FM.

I think it's a lot to do with his debating style - very much a I know (or give the semblance of knowing) more than you do feel to it.

Given the quality of his predecessors he probably does.

Aye, no doubt the air of smugness does put some people off him, but when a competent politician is debating with an Alexander sibling it's impossible for them to avoid giving the impression that they think they're much better.

Aye, no doubt the air of smugness does put some people off him, but when a competent politician is debating with an Alexander sibling it's impossible for them to avoid giving the impression that they think they're much better.

It's not just in debates though - it's in interviews too. That exasperated "Well..." he does.

He's just a thoroughly unlikeable individual. I've got friends who work at the Scottish Exec in Edinburgh and he's generally despised amongst the Civil Service.

It's not just in debates though - it's in interviews too. That exasperated "Well..." he does.

He's just a thoroughly unlikeable individual. I've got friends who work at the Scottish Exec in Edinburgh and he's generally despised amongst the Civil Service.

Lies.

Bullshit.

Lies.

Bullshit.

Spot on, there's no way HB has friends.

So do I and he's not. These things are easy to say.

Archived