Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

Celtic do sort of look like they don't know whether to attack or defend. Maribor scoring might help them performance wise, oddly

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only good Celtic players going forward have been McGregor and Van Dijk. Everybody else looks like they've never played with each other before.

Stokes' hairline possibly the most interesting thing going.

McGregors camp little run is quite funny and all that positive supportive booing at half time, that was nice.

I meant seeing Parkhead full bawbag

Just think you might see more of that when you eventually just admit your no longer an Arbroath man and clearly come out with yer celtic feelings and join the green brigade. Then you would have a reason to obsessively bang on about rangers ;)

Just think you might see more of that when you eventually just admit your no longer an Arbroath man and clearly come out with yer celtic feelings and join the green brigade. Then you would have a reason to obsessively bang on about rangers ;)

I watched my team in the flesh cruise past Queens Park 2-0 at the weekend it was great, thought you were watching your team do similar tonight....? Don't even try say you're on a Celtic P and B thread at the game?

:lol: Thats terrible refereeing, Commons has the shirt ripped off his back right in the refs viewline, then gets booked for moaning about not getting the decision

Archived