Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to get tickets for tomorrow only to be told you have to go to 1 of 5 outlets all glasgow, coatbridge, east Kilbride.

Thats crazy. What sort of crowd will there be that they can turn away punters from the east?

tad concerned about this security wise, doesnt seem any way of segregating in the ground and concourses, when you factor the amount of Poles living in Scotland combined with the 1st leg score, thousands of them will snap up general sale tickets and could lead to confrontation in the stands depending on how the game goes.

Then you'll know how it felt when loads of Celtic fans infested the home stands against Thistle last season.

Pretty confident that Celtic can get three goals. Not confident at all that we won't concede any.

Same. It's the conceding that's the big worry.

I didn't have high hopes for making big waves in the CL this season anyway, and if we crash into the Europa then I doubt we'll get very far either.

We live in hope, but I think Ronny & Collins need a good domestic season under their belts first till we see where we stand.

Tried to get tickets for tomorrow only to be told you have to go to 1 of 5 outlets all glasgow, coatbridge, east Kilbride.

Thats crazy. What sort of crowd will there be that they can turn away punters from the east?

The club tweeted earlier that you can buy tickets from a "ticket hub" on the Royal Mile and also from Murrayfield. I hope that's the case, because I'm planning to get some tomorrow.

The club tweeted earlier that you can buy tickets from a "ticket hub" on the Royal Mile and also from Murrayfield. I hope that's the case, because I'm planning to get some tomorrow.

I hope they've got tickets for the co-efficient end.

Nice 1 thanks. My mates will be happy. Train to Murray field early doors it is.

It's probably next to the pointless snidey comment stand, but I'll check later.

Ooh touchy.

Merely a wee joke, playing along with the idea that you're behind Celtic for 'helping Scotland' reasons rather than because you support them.

I thought it made a nice departure from the P&B convention of suggesting you must be a closet one of thaim, but hey ho. If you want to see it as snide, then that's up to you.

Ask Legia Warsaw. They'll be parking their bus on the pitch at Murrayfield.

Hopefully.

Don't get grumpy cause your own team got humped. I know you'll be right behind Celtic tonight, wishing us all the best. ;)

Swansea linked with van Dijk* and Matthews if/when ra Sellick exit the Champions League. C'mon the Legia Warsaw! My neighbours are Polish so I am not intending to be unpatriotic :whistle

* Newcastle in for Virgil too :(

Archived