Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

I can't see this happening as they have NO legal basis only ... Please .. pwetty please .. we fucked up ... awww cmoan ... :P

Are there any celtic fans out there who aren't legal experts?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are thick enough they can explore every avenue. I suspect that Monkey's couched questions will cut little ice there either.

Did you submit his name as required .... Err naw ...

Was he suspended and ineligible to play ... Err Yes ...

Are the rules in black and white and crystal clear ... Err yes ...

Is the punishment laid out in the rules been fairly applied by the administrators as laid down in their rules ... YES

Was there any alternative punishment available to the administrators according to the rulebook ... Errr NO .. aye but .. could they no have shown some leniency it was a bit harsh .. ye ken ..

Case dismissed .... yet again ...

Fucking spanners .. no wonder their paperwork is shyte if they still don't understand.

Quality and a genuine LOL

I would be surprised if UEFA would agree to an expidited process concluding ahead of next week's ties, unless they felt supremely confident in it being just a formality. Also I know that CAS can overturn things on the grounds they were "disproportionate" but is this not normally done in the case of punishments applied by panels or suchlike who had a choice and 'over did it'? In this scenario, the rule was voted-in, available to everyone, and has been applied.

BBC Gossip column also says Berg claims Delia was prepared to have a special play-off:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/scottish/gossip/

Maybe that is just Delia's personal opinion... (in Norwegian) "you know, Henning, if I was UEFA I'd have a play-off"... or maybe just more Legia bluster.

I would be surprised if UEFA would agree to an expidited process concluding ahead of next week's ties, unless they felt supremely confident in it being just a formality. Also I know that CAS can overturn things on the grounds they were "disproportionate" but is this not normally done in the case of punishments applied by panels or suchlike who had a choice and 'over did it'? In this scenario, the rule was voted-in, available to everyone, and has been applied.

BBC Gossip column also says Berg claims Delia was prepared to have a special play-off:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/scottish/gossip/

Maybe that is just Delia's personal opinion... (in Norwegian) "you know, Henning, if I was UEFA I'd have a play-off"... or maybe just more Legia bluster.

I'm pretty sure while he was agreeing with Berg he was covering the handset and giving it the 2 fingers and w*nker sign while the Celtic dressing room laughed on.

Archived