Champions League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are ITV done with coverage after this? Is it exclusively BT from next season? Or are the Beeb in on the action?

BT have exclusive rights for the CL & EL but due to some right they need to show all British clubs involved at least once I'm sure I read.

Could be talking shite though.

BT have exclusive rights for the CL & EL but due to some right they need to show all British clubs involved at least once I'm sure I read.

Ah right enough, think i remember reading they'll show each British club 'free to air' once or something like that. Not sure how that'll work...online only possibly. Similar to the Bradford vs Reading match they put on 'free'

final will also be shown free and possibly one of the semis. It might end up no different from the current setup. There was talk of BT sublicensing games to ITV .

I was pretty disappointed last night, the first goal for Barca was awful for Juve to concede but apart from that they did very well and i was rooting for them throughout and thought they may have gone on to win or definitely take it to extra time until the Suarez goal against the run of play. His goal was a tap in from someone else's hard work and he celebrated as if he had ran from his own goal line and banged it in from 40 yards

I expected Barca to be too strong for Juve and the top players to shine but none of them performed very well and they didn't deserve to win after 90 minutes

Archived