Popular things you generally have no time for

'KFC is full of black people and neds, if you managed to look weird compared to that lot of 'brammers' I salute you.' I think you're the only one on the forum who doesn't think that's racist tbh.

That is also edited ^^^

Quote the actual post please, I would do it for you but I don't want to entice the General into issuing another warning point.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Australia, looks like he's trying to dig a hole to get to you. (And ignoring the basic logic that you can't actually so that.)

Apparently quite racist in Australia though, they would welcome me surely?

At this rate there'll be a P&B punter named as a saint before Mother Teresa!

It was quite rightly deleted, I think I missed out a smilie and 'in trackies' from your original post. I don't know if you find racism funny but I don't. Hope you have a shit Christmas tbh.

:lol:

Who are the really horrible people on this thread,? That'll be the righteous PC police.

I have absolutely no doubt (thanks to your comment above) that I am a better human being than you anyway.

So, lets see

revision - check

denial - check

deflection - check

whataboutery - check

freedom of speech - check

reductio ad absurdum - check

Whats next on the list?

ETA - turns out its "PC gone mad". Anyone got house yet?

So, lets see

revision - check

denial - check

deflection - check

whataboutery - check

freedom of speech - check

reductio ad absurdum - check

Whats next on the list?

ETA - turns out its "PC gone mad". Anyone got house yet?

Who made you a mod? Stalin?

You are making stuff up in every single post, I wouldn't put you in charge of a fucking tuck shop

Yes, first ever warning point.......for mentioning KFC has quite a few black customers! :lol:

Observations are racist comments apparently.

Some of the stuff that gets posted on here(by me!!) and I get a warning point for that. :thumsup2

Revision

What's revisionist about it?

Would you like me to re-post the entire comment Benito?

The more salient question here is, is there some kind of law against making perfectly legitimate and true (humourous) observations?

Denial and Freedom of Speech

I 'insinuated' everybody that regularly attends KFC is a weirdo, KFC is hardly a hub of high intellect and culture ffs, dregs of society regardless of skin colour.

Edit: Why does no one defend the 'neds in trackies'?

Whataboutery

Reductio ad absurdum

:lol:

Who are the really horrible people on this thread,? That'll be the righteous PC police.

I have absolutely no doubt (thanks to your comment above) that I am a better human being than you anyway.

PC Gone Mad

HTH :)

Revision

Denial and Freedom of Speech

Whataboutery

Reductio ad absurdum

PC Gone Mad

HTH :)

It's called defending yourself from lies and insinuations, none of those posts are anything like what you claim them to be.

It's clearly a waste of time trying to reason with some people, they only see what they want to see. Sometimes the righteous are worse than the racists in that respect.

I'm off to pick up my daughter from her Asian friends house, think I'll put a burning cross in the garden when I leave.

It's called defending yourself from lies and insinuations, none of those posts are anything like what you claim them to be.

It's clearly a waste of time trying to reason with some people, they only see what they want to see. Sometimes the righteous are worse than the racists in that respect.

I'm off to pick up my daughter from her Asian friends house, think I'll put a burning cross in the garden when I leave.

Yes. Defending yourself using every cliched argument in the book. Thats what I was pointing out

Nice to see you finished with a rousing "some of my best friends are foreign". I was beginning to think you were going to miss that one

Well done you.

ETA - I think I might have just been trolled :unsure:

This forum never fails to cheer me up, it's full of folk who either can't read properly or lack comprehension.

I DEFINITELY said I have 'foreign friends'. You've done nothing but write what you think I wrote. This isn't an English interpretation class pal!

PS I actually do but they aren't black, hang em high!

I'd gladly say anything in person I've said here, nothing offensive to a normal person.

Archived