Brazil v colombia,itv 9pm

kevthedee

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South American teams seemingly aren't all too concerned with who a player plays for. They build a team like a club side would and if it means leaving certain players out if they don't fit rather than trying to squeeze a player(s) in (see Rooney for example).

That's according to Tim Vickery and he knows his stuff (isn't it amazing how those who don't just jizz over the EPL have a much better knowledge base generally and seem to know more about the game overall).

Ooooh and would those two dicks stop wanking over Brazil.

It does seem like the media are obsessed with Brazil doing well. Apart from actual Brazilians I don't think I know anyone in person who wants Brazil to win. Yet the way the media pundits etc are going on you would think everyone wanted them to win.

As with the poster above, I've enjoyed the tournament as a mostly neutral observer - financial considerations aside. Hence, let's have an enjoyable match.

With a couple of Neymar goals for my Golden Boot bet!

How come the commentators can say 'Henry' (Thierry) properly, yet can't do it for James?

To be fair, no-one complains when they mispronounce Schneiderlin, or Fernandhino, or Fred, Kuyt or half the Nigerian team.

It's fashionable to lay into the commentators for everything, but it's not like anyone consistently pronounces foreign names correctly.

Archived