Shutting down other folks devices connected to my wifi

Basically when the mother in law and father in law come to stay (they live up north) they hog the fucking wifi. Can I block their devices from connecting to my wifi? Or shut them down when they do connect? Im shite at computers generally...any advice would be great.

Brilliant managed to get it!! Idiots guide n that.....that'll teach the fuckers. It was either that or the dugs eyedrops in their coffee

Will you not be busted when they visit and you're merrily tapping away on your mobile/laptop/tablet or whatever? Unless you do without for the duration of their visit in which case it defeats the purpose?

Basically when the mother in law and father in law come to stay (they live up north) they hog the fucking wifi. Can I block their devices from connecting to my wifi? Or shut them down when they do connect? Im shite at computers generally...any advice would be great.

Fuxace chap what's the problem with visitors using your wifi/router? "The fuckin teuchter in-laws comin doon here and stealing oor bandwidth"?

IMO the last thing you need is advice about technology.

Archived