Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

How you enjoying these bud?

I decided to do a couple, and am enjoying the process so far. Got stuck in the 8 and the 11 spots though, not ideal.

The one where I drafted from 8 I've ended up going down the 0 RB route...not a total disaster so far but after 5 rounds there's 28 RBs off the board :lol:

Yeah I'm digging it, this is my third I'm drafting just now. Its a good way to test draft strategies too, sort of a worst case scenario since its very rare to see someone do mental things in them and like you say RBs are a premium.

I've got one team I really like, one I'm ok with and I'm sort of liking this one so far (loaded up on RBs early, going QB late, value TEs and shooting for high potential WRs like Martavis Bryant, DeSean Jackson, Michael Floyd etc.)

Yeah I'm digging it, this is my third I'm drafting just now. Its a good way to test draft strategies too, sort of a worst case scenario since its very rare to see someone do mental things in them and like you say RBs are a premium.

I've got one team I really like, one I'm ok with and I'm sort of liking this one so far (loaded up on RBs early, going QB late, value TEs and shooting for high potential WRs like Martavis Bryant, DeSean Jackson, Michael Floyd etc.)

The one I'm picking 11th in I've gone: Forte, Megatron, Gore, Edelman... very please with that.

The one I'm picking 8th in I've gone: D. Thomas, AJ Green, Luck, Edelman, B. Marshall... I'm 4 picks away and highest RBs left on board are Vereen, The Browns trio and the two Bucs RBs... safe to say I'll not be seeing any cash back in this league, although the "better ball" format might work out ok here for me if I go RB for the next 5 or 6 rounds

The one I'm picking 11th in I've gone: Forte, Megatron, Gore, Edelman... very please with that.

The one I'm picking 8th in I've gone: D. Thomas, AJ Green, Luck, Edelman, B. Marshall... I'm 4 picks away and highest RBs left on board are Vereen, The Browns trio and the two Bucs RBs... safe to say I'll not be seeing any cash back in this league, although the "better ball" format might work out ok here for me if I go RB for the next 5 or 6 rounds

Probably still get some of the risky RBs on board too like Davy Johnson and Davy Cobb and maybe Tevin Coleman at that stage too? Can always load up on handcuffs toward the end as well and hope for an injury

Probably still get some of the risky RBs on board too like Davy Johnson and Davy Cobb and maybe Tevin Coleman at that stage too? Can always load up on handcuffs toward the end as well and hope for an injury

That's the plan; draft 6-8 RBs who between them should hopefully muster 2 decent performances on a week-to-week basis.

The 0 RB strategy can definitely work in this format, 30 RBs in first 60 picks has made it difficult in this instance. Plumped for Martin, if I could snatch Crowell & Duke, David Johnson, Helu and Cobb in next 5 picks I think I've got a good team that will stream RBs

• 3 weeks later...