Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Sorry forgot to reply yesterday. For those asking the draft order is not final, it will be randomised when the division is full.

We may have an offset pyramid for a season with all the new folks wanting in, so division 2 could be 12 teams or more until we do an offset promotion, rather than promoting teams now and having to realign division 1

Sorry forgot to reply yesterday. For those asking the draft order is not final, it will be randomised when the division is full.

We may have an offset pyramid for a season with all the new folks wanting in, so division 2 could be 12 teams or more until we do an offset promotion, rather than promoting teams now and having to realign division 1

Nice one, about soiled myself when I saw that "16" beside my name :lol:

What changes have you been making to the scoring Stewbo?

Nothing major really other than adding 0.2 points per rush to balance the flex spot. Everything else was just minor tweaks to increase day and kicker variance, and slightly increased penalty for QB interceptions.

Tried this scoring format in a league last year and thought it was really good, made the afterthought positions a bit more interesting and helped balance out the RB by Committee trend that's going on by adding some value to rushes.

EDIT: Oh there's return yards in it as well, happy to take them out if nobody wants it, they dont make a massivee difference though.

Edited by Stewbo

When will the Div 2 draft be finalised?

Also, anyone that has any advice on how this works is greatly appreciated... :lol:

As soon as everybody has signed up, just waiting on Cal234ey I believe then I'll randomise it.