Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Research is fine for the later rounds and for making sure you aren't drafting dross early but the first two picks are probably the easiest.

PC at home isn't the most reliable so is it possible to draft on mobile/tablet

So I've drawn the number 1 pick in division 1

Not sure who to take between Peterson, Lacy and Charles in this weird 0.5 PPR, 0.2 per rush format. If Bell wasn't suspended it would be a no brainer. Leaning AP because I already have Lacy in another league.

Research is fine for the later rounds and for making sure you aren't drafting dross early but the first two picks are probably the easiest.

PC at home isn't the most reliable so is it possible to draft on mobile/tablet

It is. Should be able to set draft rankings in the 'draft' tab as well

9th, so similar problem. I've got an order of preference for some positions, a no-go list and that's about it now after binning everything else.

Best advice I think I've got so far is: "Pick guys you want to do well and would enjoy watching"

Edited by Spain

So I've drawn the number 1 pick in division 1Not sure who to take between Peterson, Lacy and Charles in this weird 0.5 PPR, 0.2 per rush format. If Bell wasn't suspended it would be a no brainer. Leaning AP because I already have Lacy in another league.

Bishop Sankey is the correct answer m9 8)

Does this mean a redraw of the draft order in Div 2?

Having done a few mock drafts I now have what I think is my final draft strategy. I say strategy, but it's essentially 4 rules for myself on what not to do.

Edited by Spain

Thats why i asked days before for everybody who wanted in to send me a PM.

I'm happy to rejig division 2 in to a pair of 8 team leagues if we're going to fill it up but I'll need to postpone the draft until next week i imagine to make sure its full and give me time to split it evenly. happy to make it a mid week one if thats better for everybody as well?