I think that many Rangers fans will agree that Ally McCoist has been an incredible servant to our club. He was a prolific goalscorer for many years. However, he is simply not a football manager. His horrible signings, non - existent tactics and inability to adapt has produced many embarrassing defeats. For example, losing 3 - 1 to Scumdee United was a completely unacceptable defeat and while we had the potential to gain redemption for everything that that horrible club and its disgusting supporters have done to tarnish the reputation of the boys in blue, our managers incompetence cost us what would have been a delightful victory. He is a legend at this club, however he isn't just a shit manager. He is NOT a manager.

#AllyOut

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that many Rangers fans will agree that Ally McCoist has been an incredible servant to our club. He was a prolific goalscorer for many years. However, he is simply not a football manager. His horrible signings, non - existent tactics and inability to adapt has produced many embarrassing defeats. For example, losing 3 - 1 to Scumdee United was a completely unacceptable defeat and while we had the potential to gain redemption for everything that that horrible club and its disgusting supporters have done to tarnish the reputation of the boys in blue, our managers incompetence cost us what would have been a delightful victory. He is a legend at this club, however he isn't just a shit manager. He is NOT a manager.

#AllyOut

Let's be friends *hug*

#AllyOut

268260.gif

#AllyOut

No thanks.

Do you find that funny pal?

LOL

Looks like another Rangers related thread has been ruined by spammers.

The OP said nasty and hurtful things about the team I support. I extended the hand of friendship, and I was rejected.

PS That hug's still on the table if you need it, AWRA.

The OP said nasty and hurtful things about the team I support. I extended the hand of friendship, and I was rejected.

PS That hug's still on the table if you need it, AWRA.

Your disgusting support has said many hurtful things about the club which I love. I hope you get relegated.

Archived