I think that many Rangers fans will agree that Ally McCoist has been an incredible servant to our club. He was a prolific goalscorer for many years. However, he is simply not a football manager. His horrible signings, non - existent tactics and inability to adapt has produced many embarrassing defeats. For example, losing 3 - 1 to Scumdee United was a completely unacceptable defeat and while we had the potential to gain redemption for everything that that horrible club and its disgusting supporters have done to tarnish the reputation of the boys in blue, our managers incompetence cost us what would have been a delightful victory. He is a legend at this club, however he isn't just a shit manager. He is NOT a manager.

#AllyOut

How much is he on again?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are Sevco fans so obsessed with Dundee Utd?? I genuinely don't get it.

They don't get it either.

Not one of them was able to provide a coherent rationale for the boycott last year.

I think United just represent a nicely sized target for the venom they wish to unleash on everyone for what happened to their club. They bleat about Thomson, about an ancient abandoned match, but none of it stands up. The Dundee Hibernian thing offers a nice handle for the bigots though. Since Green endorsed the boycott too, the bulk have been saved the trouble of thinking for themselves and that's always welcome if it's something you struggle with.

I'd be astounded if the OP was AWRA, I'd be even more astounded if it was actually a Rangers fan aswell

I'd be astounded if the OP was AWRA, I'd be even more astounded if it was actually a Rangers fan aswell

I think you should be astounded, PAL. His 'style' is the same.

Why'd he get banned anyway (apart from being an arse)?

I think you should be astounded, PAL. His 'style' is the same.

Why'd he get banned anyway (apart from being an arse)?

No its not, its more like the style of seamus. AWRA is CaptainCharisma if you want to go and see how he really posts, the opening post is nothing like him.

And AWRA was banned for being a racist

Archived