Dunfermline v's Raith Rovers. Tropic Thunder.

No idea about the game against Hamilton last season. I wasn't at that game so I probably didn't comment. Even still, if I did comment it was probably in a similar light to before. You're completely missing the point anyway, Calderon summed it up perfectly. You'll find idiots throughout football, regardless of whether you're associated to a group or not

As for the first point, I'll assume that you've missed my comments about the Stone Island brigade in my last post on this thread.There's tarring them all with the same brush, and then there is turning round to see a group of teenagers standing at the back of the stand singing about the tragic and untimely death of an ex-Pars player. Stuff like that does give fans a bad name. Fortunately, as I mentioned, they were quickly shouted down and the police took their names.

If any of them had the sense not to sing such stupid songs, then you'd hope they'd try to go to the football with a different group and not try to act like they're some football hooligan film.

That's the word though, act.

They are not real casuals and never will be. There's also a group of them in the pars support, bunch of bampots who vandalise stadiums and are just wee neds rather than hard men.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These idiots in stone island gear have nothing to do with us and the only time they appear is at derby games.If any of our lot sang songs about norrie or broke seats then they would be dealt with by myself and other committee.I dont understand why we are being slagged off already and RW i apologise.

No need to apologise Quinny. Just a bit of a confusion.

As for the first point, I'll assume that you've missed my comments about the Stone Island brigade in my last post on this thread.There's tarring them all with the same brush, and then there is turning round to see a group of teenagers standing at the back of the stand singing about the tragic and untimely death of an ex-Pars player. Stuff like that does give fans a bad name. Fortunately, as I mentioned, they were quickly shouted down and the police took their names.

I noticed some police venturing to the back of the away end from my seat in the Main Stand and was wondering what was going on. That explains it.

Silly stuff but every club has an element that you'd rather not have there.

Anyway, back to the football news. Kevin Moon is hopefully making a return this weekend after playing 35 minutes in a bounce game against Killie in a 2-2 draw. If he's not back for that, you'd have to hope he's back on Tuesday. It'd be standard for Rovers to get two class midfielders in him and Scott, only for them not to work well together!

Fifes Finest sound a bit like the Tartan Army - absolute cretins who are despised by vast majority of reasonable football fans.

Reasonable football fans? Who are these wankers?

Haha yes! I'm sure it was Andy Mill's (fireman Sam) wife that was shown the afore mentioned walloper when she asked to see his ticket!

That moment will live with me forever!

Sounds like something a well adjusted member of society would find acceptable.

Fifes Finest sound a bit like the Tartan Army - absolute cretins who are despised by vast majority of reasonable football fans.

Nah, they're mostly sound.

Archived