Dunfermline v's Raith Rovers. Tropic Thunder.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's how you defend fifes finest's behaviour yet again by saying it wasn't only fifes finest..? There was about 30 people having a moan. I recognised about 24/25 of them as being members of fife finest. Grown men might I add

While I'm nothing to do with Fife's Finest I'm not entirely sure unless you know them personally or through social media that you could know that they were members of Fife's Finest, have you seen them wearing Fife's Finest t-shirts? Lets not make presumptions that the majority of wrong within the Rovers support is caused by Fife's Finest!

While I'm nothing to do with Fife's Finest I'm not entirely sure unless you know them personally or through social media that you could know that they were members of Fife's Finest, have you seen them wearing Fife's Finest t-shirts? Lets not make presumptions that the majority of wrong within the Rovers support is caused by Fife's Finest!

Yes I know a few of them outwith the rovers..

You are an idiot because we only had 2 - 16 seaters through on sat with 4 of the folk on them kids.There was no way the rest of those on the buses were there because half of us were back at the lizzie trying to get a pint.So get your facts right before you have a moan at fellow fans.2 things 1-How did you know folk were moaning about the ticket money was that because you were standing there moaning about your ticket money. 2- There couldnt have been any official fifes finest members there because no one has joined up yet for the new season.So neither myself or the other 3 on the committee know who will or wont be members.If this is all you have to do in life is to moan about some fans on a forum then you are sad.

:lol:

This the first of you hearing about them? They've been on the go for over 15 years now.

Why on earth would a Dunfermline fan have heard about a Raith Rovers supporters group? Who cares anyway, they have idiots in their element, and there are idiots in our support outwith from them.

'Fifes Finest'? I'm cringing so much my arse has chewed a hole in my boxers.

It isn't hard to be Fife's Finest when your up against an East Fife team who haven't beaten us in 25 years, Cowdenbeath who have a stadium resembling 90's Sarajevo and some non-entities from Dunfermline who display a bedsheet proclaiming "Wee Team Forever" which sums up their current plight.

Why on earth would a Dunfermline fan have heard about a Raith Rovers supporters group?

I work amongst a group of Townies. You'd be surprised how many folk have heard of Fifes Finest, maybe for the wrong reasons mind you.

Why on earth would a Dunfermline fan have heard about a Raith Rovers supporters group? Who cares anyway, they have idiots in their element, and there are idiots in our support outwith from them.

Totally agree with this. You'd be daft to slate the whole of Fife's Finest as fuds. I know some of their members who have been absolutely cracking and a great laugh. As you say, we have idiots throughout our support both in and around groups. As far as I'm concerned, they've done vital fundraising for the club over the years. They can make their own choices, and so long as they're not involved in anything along the lines of Racism, Sectarianism or going out attacking people or destroying things, then they can do what they want.

As for last Saturday, the only incident which put the bad light were the group of teenagers up the back decked out in Stone Island clothing who only seem to show up for derbies trying to act the part.

I assume it was members of Fifes Finest who were smashing up seats in the away end? They sound like a right bunch of cretins.

Probably the same folk I mentioned. They were a bunch of cretins.

It isn't hard to be Fife's Finest when your up against an East Fife team who haven't beaten us in 25 years, Cowdenbeath who have a stadium resembling 90's Sarajevo and some non-entities from Dunfermline who display a bedsheet proclaiming "Wee Team Forever" which sums up their current plight.

You're so presumptuous - how do you know "Wee Team Forever" was aimed at you guys? For all you know they could be an incontinent gang, embracing their poor bladder control by simultaneously displaying their logo and drying their sheets.

Archived