Season tickets

Just sorted mines out for the north stand cant wait.never saw us play England in the flesh before like the older generation have done

So lets hope we hump the world champions against the odds and the Irish for nicking our players we brought through

Poles are a good bunch to nothing heavy against them at all a good team with good players need to be strong to beat them to

Georgia do not look the same team with the Averladze twins in it and a few others best not underestimate them though like before

And the ones from the rock will be a unknown quantity be good one like Dublin for a jolly for the first time away.cant wait for it starting

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The price hike is ridiculous. The working class are being priced out of football. The cost of living is going through the roof and these idiots decide a 40% rise in prices is the order of the day. Not missed a home game in a while but I wont be paying those prices.

this sums it up , great post ..theres a limit to what the average football fan can afford to spunk on "fitba" ..it saddens me that ive let membership of this travel club thing lapse, thats since 1990, (wow). but now it seems to me that EVERYONE involved with football is taking the piss , that goes for programme , food travel etc everything that used to be good about feeling part of following Scotland now comes at a price that some simply are not willing/able to pay.. will still go to germany , dunno if i will get a ticket but it will sure be part of the fun if i do/dont ....feel a memorable night comin on :)

So what do you do? buy a season ticket and save yersel a wee bit of cash and hassle, buy match-by-match and pay even more money and have more hassle, or don't go at all and cut yer nose off to spite yer face? The SFA would not have changed their minds on pricing.

Or pick and choose your games therefore saving money, making point and not spinning 50 quid on a midweek friendly.

Rumour has it 8000 sold.

I didn't buy one and judging by the seat plan from the SFA, it'll be absolutely no problem to get a ticket in my usual spot at Hampden, when we eventually get back to playing there.

I'm more than happy to pay on a game by game basis, like it used to be.

Archived