What have you learned from Pie & Bovril

Romeo

I'm astonished Slenderman red dotted this. He must have forgot to sign onto one of his alias' before doing it.

Seriously though, how tragic must your life be when you go to the time and effort to create two alias accounts then take the time and effort to log in and out of said accounts with the sole intention of red dotting posters you have an irrational hatred of.

He's either got far too much time on his hands or he has a fragile and suspect state of mind.

Fair play to him though for single handedly decimating my once stellar reputation :bairn

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many on P&B either have memory issues or are crushingly boring and unoriginal as they start the same threads over and over.

Also it appears that some posters genuinely think that there are other users of this site who actually sit around feeling furious for hours and who think that 'verge of tears', 'seething', 'not upset at all' etc actually mean anything and somehow prove a point or are valid ripostes.

Many on P&B either have memory issues or are crushingly boring and unoriginal as they start the same threads over and over.

Also it appears that some posters genuinely think that there are other users of this site who actually sit around feeling furious for hours and who think that 'verge of tears', 'seething', 'not upset at all' etc actually mean anything and somehow prove a point or are valid ripostes.

^^^ Seething

There are users of this site who actually sit around feeling furious for hours and who think that 'verge of tears', 'seething', 'not upset at all' etc are genuine insults and somehow prove a point.

Seriously though, how tragic must your life be when you go to the time and effort to create two alias accounts then take the time and effort to log in and out of said accounts with the sole intention of red dotting posters you have an irrational hatred of.

He's either got far too much time on his hands or he has a fragile and suspect state of mind.

Fair play to him though for single handedly decimating my once stellar reputation :bairn

Have to laugh at Dee Man and Deeboy.

Pretty much in everyone's top five bawbags.

Absolute retards.

There are users of this site who actually sit around feeling furious for hours and who think that 'verge of tears', 'seething', 'not upset at all' etc are genuine insults and somehow prove a point.

It passes as the height of P & B wit it seems. I find it a little passe now to be honest but then, I spend most of my time seething etc.

Just remembered a P&B lesson I learned a while back: Not to ever again read the Albert Fish Wikipedia entry as suggested by Sergeant Wilson on the Creepy Things thread.

Curiosity just got the better of me there. Thanks for that.

I'm away to stick wool in my anus and set it on fire now. Then eat my own shite.

I'm telling you, if you don't like it. You don't need to do it again.

I'm currently posting from the back of an ambulance with 3rd degree burns to my sphincter and the paramedics have told me I'll never sit again. Seeing as my arse is no good to me now I might as well fire my cheeks in the oven when I get home with some turnips, carrots and onions.

Archived