PremierLeague Fantasy Football

ParT

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As requested, I've set up a Head-to-Head League on the Fantasy Premier League website. Stupidly, the site doesn't just allow you me to renew it from last season, so I've set up a brand new one. To keep things interesting for teams up until the end of the season, I've set it up so the top eight teams enter end of season play-offs.

For anyone who wants to join, please do. The code is 411605-108114.

Marr1 had already previously set up a separate Fantasy League for us on the Sky Sports website, if you want to join that league too the code is 8036084. If you already have a Super Six account with Sky just put your pin in from that. It asks you to confirm you're over 18 so young 'uns on the site may want to register in their mum/dad/aunt/Borstall guard's name so as to be eligible for any prizes that you might win.

If possible, could the OP please amend his post to show both of these codes too? Also, could a mod please sticky this topic so that it stays at the top of the page, at least until the English Premier League starts? That way we should, hopefully, maximise the number of players involved.

Done, both have been added to the original post.

O wouldn't bother picking your team till the last week tbh.

Bit of research on the promoted teams always helps too.

How much is Kasper? Got to be a shoo-in if £4.5.

On Barclays he's 4.5 :) trippier is also in my team along with nugent. Also picked Rob Green but took him out for Howard lol.

I'll join agian but having conflict with myself regarding team selection.

Changed a few times this week.

At the moment:

De Gea

Gibbs Lovren Ferdinand

Fabregas Mata Henderson Silva Cabella

Costa Rooney ©

Subs: Gilks, Taylor, Widsom, Bojan

Will probably have changed by the time anyone has read this

Archived