PremierLeague Fantasy Football

ParT

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29 points from the fixtures that were played today. I still have 6 players left to play this weekend. 6 Very good players that I'm hoping will stack up a lot of points. Dier, Di Maria, Fabregas, Naismith, Rooney and of course my captain Diego Costa.

Spurs play West Brom at home, I'm assuming they won't have a problem with that.

Everton play Palace at home, they smashed Wolfsburg so god knows what they'll do to that mob.

I'd like to think my United players will gather points easily but of course it's United, so you never know.

I personally don't think Man City have what it takes to deal with the main man Diego Costa and the play maker Fabregas.

Expecting a very good return from this lot. :P

2 points so far, great stuff.

4 from 2 for me. :lol:

Still I'm romping both my classic and H2H league this far. We'll see what happens this week though, hoping Costa will do the business again!

4 from 2 for me. :lol:

Still I'm romping both my classic and H2H league this far. We'll see what happens this week though, hoping Costa will do the business again!

Bugger that Ulloa has just knobbed United and picked up yet more points for me!!!

He's sitting on my bench as well. Fucking idiot.

I've 1.1 sitting on the bank and my mates all said why not get a better striker. That's why, that'll be 20 points in 2 weeks.

I've also caught another lucky break with Vlaar being injured, means Andre Wisdom will come I to my team and pick up 6 points. Still need to take Debuchy out my team, luckily my Decision to change Hazard for Di Maria appears to have been a good one, well unless Hazard plays a stormer.

29 points from the fixtures that were played today. I still have 6 players left to play this weekend. 6 Very good players that I'm hoping will stack up a lot of points. Dier, Di Maria, Fabregas, Naismith, Rooney and of course my captain Diego Costa.

Spurs play West Brom at home, I'm assuming they won't have a problem with that.

Everton play Palace at home, they smashed Wolfsburg so god knows what they'll do to that mob.

I'd like to think my United players will gather points easily but of course it's United, so you never know.

I personally don't think Man City have what it takes to deal with the main man Diego Costa and the play maker Fabregas.

Expecting a very good return from this lot. :P

Well this was a disaster of a post then. :lol:

Went out and got absolutely steaming last night, didn't wake up til after 12 so didn't make any changes.

Which meant Caulker came in of my bench and I've had my best week of the season so far. Genius management.

Ended up with 68 points, rank 12k on the week, the Stevie Paterson approach to management paying dividends.

Archived