PremierLeague Fantasy Football

ParT

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I've submitted my final team, can't decide.

My team:

GK: Begovic

DEF: Debuchy

DEF: Caulker

DEF: Bertrand

MID: Sanchez

MID: Ramsay

MID: Herrera

MID: Barkley

ATT: Lukaku

ATT: Diego Costa (Captain)

ATT: Adebayor (Vice Captain)

Subs: Foster, Bruce, Hutton & Fernando.

Surely Adebayor has to get picked ahead of Soldado? Am I being stupid?

Also hoping that Lukaku is fit enough for the first game. 75% chance of playing.

Is it me, or is it more difficult this year? About half of the forwards seem to be injured and all the rubbish (ie cheap) teams have been handed fairly horrible opening fixtures.

I've made more changes to my team than Kellie Maloney has had to make to her wardrobe.

It's a lot harder BWV. Prices are making it so. It's going to be finding that wee Gem that keeps you going.

Mine last year was Ramsey until the injury and Coleman until I took him out.

I have changed my team so many times it's unreal. Guaranteed some of my changes will have been total folly!!

My gem this year I hope is Ward-Prowse of Southhampton and Lamela of Spurs although at £8m it's a pricey gamble!!!

Going for Siggy and Couthino as my differentials I think, albeit Couthino is an expensive one.

Considering a gamble on Yaya Sango as my third striker and mainly playing 3-5-2. I'm normally a rigid 3-4-3 man.

Another league to join and lose! I will do it now!

Would be great if any of you want another league to join. Myself and a couple of comedians in London run a fantasy football podcast called The Gaffer Tapes. (thegaffertapes.com) It has somehow landed on the new and noteworthy pods on itunes for the last few weeks in sports. Not asking you to listen to it although that would be great, but if you could add your team to our mini league that would be much appreciated. We refer to the league on the pod quite a lot so it makes it more fun with big numbers. Thanks in advance or if not thanks for letting me shamelessly plug.. good luck!!

The pin is 76843-24281

Yeah, mines change considerably due to injuries and mixing it about to accommodate better priced players etc:

De Gea

Debuchy Lovren Terry

Young Eriksen McCarthy Sterling

Sturridge (V) Giroud Rooney ©

Subs: Gilks, Snodgrass, Davies, Bruce

Archived