Premiership Fantasy Fitba 2014/15

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastar has been updated with all new transfers, and Callum MacGregor.

Brian Graham - As we all know he has joined St. Johnstone on loan. This has created a slight issue as I've discovered that I can't transfer him between teams. So I've come up with a compromise.

I have created a second "Brian Graham" and placed him in the St. Johnstone section. This means anyone who wishes to add him as a St. Johnstone player can do so.

There are 4 teams who have Brian Graham as a Dundee United player in their team. They can choose to keep him, so as not to waste a transfer.

Both Brian Graham's have the same value and both will be updated with points as he earns them at St. Johnstone, unless the 4 teams who have him as a Dundee United player transfer him out, in which case he'll be deleted.

Remember any transfers for Saturday's games need to be made by Midnight!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm seems Josh meetings never got credit for his goal. Just has his appearance and goals conceded

Hi,

Been a mental week so sorry for the late reply.

I've had a look at it and by my reckoning Meekings has got the points for his goal - http://www.fantastar.com/Manager/uamaPlayerStats.aspx?i32PlayerID=79844

James McFadden was added to the game last night, so if you wish to put him in your team for the weekend remember to make the transfer by midnight!

September's "Manager of the Month" was the owner of "Aitor Herrara is God" who racked up a massive 97 points. Despite this success he is still down in 150th place.

Current leader is "Arctic Dandies" who has a three point lead at the top!

Archived