Five Guys burgers opening in Glasgow

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was shut down last time i went past it as well tbf

Depends what day it was, they shut really early though. If you ever pass when it is open, go in and get their 'hot chicken' on a roll.. I've no idea what the sauce is, but hot is an understatement.

Depends what day it was, they shut really early though. If you ever pass when it is open, go in and get their 'hot chicken' on a roll.. I've no idea what the sauce is, but hot is an understatement.

I went down at around lunchtime on a Friday 3 or 4 weeks ago and it was closed, I'm pretty sure there was a "To Let" sign above the door as well. I hope I'm wrong though, the rolls from there are fucking superb. I usually go for the Rib Steak and Pepper sauce. Hot Chicken sounds good though...

I went down at around lunchtime on a Friday 3 or 4 weeks ago and it was closed, I'm pretty sure there was a "To Let" sign above the door as well. I hope I'm wrong though, the rolls from there are fucking superb. I usually go for the Rib Steak and Pepper sauce. Hot Chicken sounds good though...

Guy in my work said that as well, he seems to think it's shut for good too.

Guy in my work said that as well, he seems to think it's shut for good too.

Have to say I thought this too. Was in town a couple of weeks ago and had a to let sign and a massive pile of post at the door. Certainly looked shut to me. Used to do a cracking bacon roll too.

There's a Byron burger opening soon in Union square (apologies if this has been mentioned earlier)

If it's good enough for Gideon Osbourne.........

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/jun/27/george-osborne-wise-byron-burger

Anybody had one? Any good? Apparently expensive but are they worth it?

There's a Byron burger opening soon in Union square (apologies if this has been mentioned earlier)

If it's good enough for Gideon Osbourne.........

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/jun/27/george-osborne-wise-byron-burger

Anybody had one? Any good? Apparently expensive but are they worth it?

Had one in London. Really enjoyed it. Enjoyed it more than say, the Boozy Cow.

You'll never get good burgers over here due to the stupidly expensive meat prices. Don't know why all you ever see is cows and sheep outside the towns?

In the states you get a burger bigger than your head plus fries and a gallon of Coke for the price of a happy meal over here.

You'll never get good burgers over here due to the stupidly expensive meat prices. Don't know why all you ever see is cows and sheep outside the towns?

In the states you get a burger bigger than your head plus fries and a gallon of Coke for the price of a happy meal over here.

Those of us willing to part with more than 99p for a burger can.

There's plenty of very good quality beef available in this country.

Those of us willing to part with more than 99p for a burger can.

There's plenty of very good quality beef available in this country.

It is tricky to get a burger other than "well done", though, even where the meat is top notch. Far too much paranoia about meat in this country.

Archived