The most you can/have eaten at once.

Venti

I don't have a record really but I can eat a lot of food most of the time. I don't struggle with munchie boxes unless they're shite and if they go cold.

I've once attempted a burger challenge at Lebowskis which was essentially more haggis than imaginable stuffed in a bun. Had a steak patty beneath that too. Managed to finish about half of it and so did my friend but the guy said we'd done better than anyone else.

205267_493320427395690_1894599141_n.jpg?

312470_3679125075448_152980452_n.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt any you lot old enough (or from Aberdeen at the time) but I once managed to finish a 3rd helping of Radar's spaghetti (if you finished the 1st, any more helpings were free) didn't try the 4th

Also managed an "Ashvale Whale" plus second helping!

I was a student, drank a shitload of beer, ate huge amounts, but, for some reason, barely made it above 10st, these days.................*sigh*

i used to love radars

The most calories I've consumed in one sitting was around 6,500/7000; safe to say I felt like I was going to die soon after. It was mostly made up of numerous types of pasta, cheese and an absolute shit-tonne of steak and chicken.

ETA: I absolutely love Furious Pete, but there's also a guy called LA Beast (YouTube channel is called Skippy62able) who does absolutely obscene eating challenges and other crazy shit.

Probably the time I went to the Chinese buffet and had soup, two plates of starters, two piled plates of main courses, a plate of sushi, three sponge puddings and two bowls of ice cream. Needless to say I don't think having beer with it was a good idea.

It's hard to say as I tend not to measure by volume. If I had to guess it was probably Jimmy Chungs when I was in early secondary school, when I usually had about 5 or 6 platesful plus about 8-10 each of the jelly and ice-cream deserts. The Jimmy Chungs challenge was the way we used to celebrate the end of term.

The only time I've had a formal, measurable, food challenge, was when I went with a few others to Yo Sushi for a Super Sumo Sunday (all you can eat for an hour for a £19.50 or so). I had something like 25 dishes, which was tied with another person, but they beat me on price by about £2 (both of us were about £55's worth).

I had a 2lb steak twice. Both times I had onion rings ad a starter, but they were American so we're typically massive. First time had chips as the side, couldn't finish it. Second time I went for veg starter and managed to eat it all. I generally don't have a huge appetite, but for some reason can put away a huge amount of pasta in one go.

15 sausage rolls from Greggs.

Ate 10. Still hungry and bought another 6. After 15 I was burst.

This was my student days when they were 45p a pop.

They were 35p when i started secondary school :-(

Once ate a chicken chasni, rice, chips, chicken pakora and a naan bread before walking back along the road and getting a donner kebab. Not a patch on some of the efforts here but I genuinely though I was going to die that night. Don't think I slept. Just lay there with the worst cramps ever.

Polished off one of those yards of jaffa cakes that the wife got me for xmas one year. Washed down with some fresh orange. Arse was like the japanese flag the next day though.

When I was at Uni, we spent one night getting high (stay clean kids) and one of my mates went to Princes St McDonalds and ordered 43 cheeseburgers. There were 4 of us, but we finished them all.

I didn't shit for about 4 days.

Istanbulie in Dundee used to do a munchy deal for about 35 quid which was 12 inch spicy chicken pizza, 1o inch cheese garlic bread, 2 large donners, 1 large chicken kebab, 1 large chicken tikka kebab, 1 large kofte kebab, 2 large chips and 4 litres of coke. Me and my mate drilled that one night after a few smokes.

That was over the course of about 5 hours though.

iin about 90 minutes hours I managed a white pudding supper from the chippy on the grassmarket, large 1/4 pound meal with cheeseburger chaser from McDonald at west end of princess street and same again at Mcdonalds beside waverley station in one of the drunkest states i have ever been in.

I can't eat tons anymore, but had a few alright goes in the past.

Back in the days where we used to smoke weed the classic munchies would play a part. On my birthday I once had a full-fry up for breakfast, when out for a big lunch, drank all afternoon, and on the way back to my student hovel I picked up a rotisserie chicken, a baguette and a bag of salad. I inserted the chicken and salad in the baguette and ate it. About 2 hours after finishing it I had a takeaway curry, purely because my flatmate was ordering one and I didn't want to miss out.

My belly was distended for 2 days.

When I was at Uni, we spent one night getting high (stay clean kids) and one of my mates went to Princes St McDonalds and ordered 43 cheeseburgers. There were 4 of us, but we finished them all.

I didn't shit for about 4 days.

In Amsterdam I went to KFC and bought 24 drumsticks (the big ones, not the wee boneless fillets. I was stupid o'clock in the morning and I was by myself so I sat in the upstairs section which was deserted.

I had about 12 of them and was feeling relatively full so just left the rest of them in the box on the table. I left and started on the 20 minute walk to my hotel. Yards from the hotel I was feeling peckish again so walked back to KFC and went upstairs. My unfinished drumstick were untouched so I polished off the other 12

One of the first dates I went on with my (now) girlfriend was to the Pizza Hut buffet (I know how to treat the ladies). She said she could eat more than me so it was challenge accepted. I got to 15 slices then decided to stop. I felt i'd made my point and impressed her but I didn't want her to think I was a fat b*****d.

We also went on a school trip to M&D's when I was in second year. I had breakfast, a McDonalds for lunch and dinner when I got home whilst managing to fit in 38 mini doughnuts in between times. That was a good day.

Never really counted helpings or that. Most would probably in Jimy Chungs or that and just scranning plate after plate.

This thread has made me decide that I'll defo be taking on a full munchy box next time I'm with folk ordering a kebab. Heavens knows why it's not been tried before.

Archived