The most you can/have eaten at once.

Venti

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a school trip to Arran I ate my normal tea and then had 4 sponge puddings and custard for afters. Which I regretted.

Strange thing is now that I am a fat b*****d rather than the thin rake I was back then I can't really eat too much before I'm full.

Doubt any you lot old enough (or from Aberdeen at the time) but I once managed to finish a 3rd helping of Radar's spaghetti (if you finished the 1st, any more helpings were free) didn't try the 4th

Also managed an "Ashvale Whale" plus second helping!

I was a student, drank a shitload of beer, ate huge amounts, but, for some reason, barely made it above 10st, these days.................*sigh*

Doubt any you lot old enough (or from Aberdeen at the time) but I once managed to finish a 3rd helping of Radar's spaghetti (if you finished the 1st, any more helpings were free) didn't try the 4th

Also managed an "Ashvale Whale" plus second helping!

I was a student, drank a shitload of beer, ate huge amounts, but, for some reason, barely made it above 10st, these days.................*sigh*

What was it like? Just a tonne of Spag Bol?

I mind doing a Pizza Hut buffet and they put on the pure crappiest combos imaginable. Sweetcorn and Tuna etc.

Still folk descending upon it like seagulls after a discarded chippy.

In my classy teen years, me and some mates went to the Jimmy Chungs (chunging as we called it, #bantz) opposite The Lyceum Theatre with the intention of filling our faces and then running out without paying. Whilst there a bet developed to see who could eat the most, it was one of these bets which has no prize for the winner. You don't need one when you're young and a bit of a gimp.

Anyway, I absolutely smashed it and was the clear winner. The amount of terrible Chinese food I ate was an utter disgrace. I remember my mate going white and going off to the toilet, then coming back and denying he'd been sick. He then went white again and went off, before coming back and having a bit of ice cream.

Oh and we didn't get away with it either, none of us could run the length of ourselves after that.

I could eat prolifically when I was in my 20's but I slowed down as I got older, I'm 10 years older than one of my best mates and when he was 25ish and I was 35ish I saw the difference in what we could eat. Now he's 35 he's slowed right down as well, he still does a fair bit of phys (just like me, honest :rolleyes: ) but it seems to be an age thing. I'll take the vino challenge though, its all calories after all :)

2lb porterhouse steak with all the fries and other stuff which Americans launch in with it.

Asked for a rare 12oz one but the place I was at in Denver had run out so upgraded me as a surprise. My digestive system was fcuked for days with all that raw meat in the system.

The Christmas Eve munchy box kills me every year. 16 inch or thereabouts and it's a feat if I can eat half.

I'm reminded of Joey in Friends when he eats the crisps before tackling the turkey and says it's like "stretching" for his stomach.

It works! Every Christmas day I'll have three full helpings.

Used to be able to eat and drink anything until I turned 20 - now I don't even need that extra cheeseburger with my Big Mac Meal :(

Archived