People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Ben Fogle.  Absolutely detest that p***k (I haven't went through the thread, but would be amazed if he's not already mentioned).

I'm not sure if "I think he's a c**t" is a proper reason or not. 

There is absolutely no 'I think' about it. An absolute Class A c*** who thinks he's some sort of Bear Grylls because he lived on a Scottish island with 30 other folk for a year, making him an expert on anything outdoorsy when in fact he's just a tv presenter like any other smug p***k on Countryfile.

He's essentially the x1,000,000 version of the independent schooled, salmon-shirted gap year toff who thinks he's the greatest thing ever and Apprentice material because he helped dig a WaterAid well and slept in a big tent in Africa for Facebook likes.

Ben Fogle off his tits on acid was hilarious though.

Interview for Paper #1, on being asked what would happen if he met the person who supposedly spiked his wine in a country pub: "I might stare at you for a while but I would forgive you. I just want to know what you put into my drink and into my body".

Interview #2 with another paper:
"I will never, ever forgive them".

C***.

David Bowie. No real reason for it but I just get annoyed when people start talking about him and found him annoying. More of an issue now he's dead because everything I hear is just like a eulogy to him.