League Cup Round 2

Ludo*1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seasons no even started yet and I'm already sick of playing Queens. Boring!

Snap, m8! Won't be leaving Embra for this, even if Livi paid me £16 for watching. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Utter shite draw but in all honesty I don't think there was any potential fixture there that would have had me gripped. There goes my interest in this cup as well, although in all honesty my interest in this and the challenge cup has been nonexistent from before the start of the season. Outwith Celtic away there is no fixture that would be better financially and interestingly than Hibs,Hearts and Rangers away; which we'll already have twice each time this season.

Condolences to Ross County. Sa'basturd on a Tuesday night!

Some really tasty ties in that draw. Obvious standout is the Ayrshire Derby, which no doubt will receive little to no coverage whatsoever with the media focussing on QP V Sevco then Sevco v ICT. Hopefully a big turnout at Rugby Park for that one, it has all the makings of a belter.

Ally McCoist v John Shree Hughes really is the ultimate test of whether chimps could manage a team and win a game of football. Same result as the last Sevco v ICT game would be lovely.

Also think Hibs v Dumbarton has all the makings of a good game. Was very impressed with Dumbarton last season at Pittodrie, looked a decent striker off the playoffs and on the night could cause Hibs some real problems. Return of Ian Murray to Easter Road too.

Dunning1874, on 06 Aug 2014 - 20:14, said:

We'll get absolutely pumped and the tie brings the ultimate point and laugh value for Partick fans. It'll be an utter humiliation on every level.

Yep, this unfortunately. :(

Archived