Queens v Alloa

Sounds fair.

Can we both agree that Simmons is shite though? :lol:

Over the past 3 seasons Simmy has done a good job for us . we see him week in week out Big Fans fav at the recs .

and by the way He never never scores Tap ins

25 yards plus every season he has scored his seasons goal already at Arbroath

Gem of a guy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not on my phone.It's virtually got a dial.

The big shiny thing in the Sky tends to shine roughly from East in the morning and from the West in the afternoon.

If you are not having to shield your eyes at 3pm on sunny days you are probably looking more or less East.

The big shiny thing in the Sky tends to shine roughly from East in the morning and from the West in the afternoon.

If you are not having to shield your eyes at 3pm on sunny days you are probably looking more or less East.

Once more, a big thank you.

I'm sure I'd heard some it before, but now I can't print this off and carry it around for future reference.

We're in Scotland we rarely have to shield our eyes ever.

According to the BBC report "The wasps came into the match in the second half". :unsure2:

As for the game, it was pretty galling to go 2 down at a stage when we'd had far more of the play than Queens. But, if you defend sloppily and fluff your chances at the other end then that's what you get.

Queens kept us at arm's length for the 2nd half and probably should have added to the score. This season was always going to be a real uphill task for Alloa, but the manner of this defeat was quite demoralising. Even at this early stage the next two games are really important now.

Archived