Ayrshire Derby - Kilmarnock v Ayr (Tues 26th August)

Irony, my unwashed friends. We will still get a right royal pumping as far as what goes on on the pitch, but there will be an extra few hundred in the away end to point and laugh at all of you, as you pocket w**k your way through the entire 90 minutes.

If, and it would be the ifs of all ifs, we did get a result against you, well, I don't have enough capacity in my modest brain to comprehend how totally and utterly seething you would all be (but it won't happen)......but the seed of thought has been well and truly planted

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^ covering all his bases

I can do that .......if we hump the constantly inferior lot from Ayr it will be expected

If we don't ..it's only the League cup a cup we've already won ( unlike some ) so no biggy we can then concentrate on yet another year in the big boys league

If you believe that then you are like the VOR ..a fool

Nice try

^^^^^ covering all his bases

I can do that .......if we hump the constantly inferior lot from Ayr it will be expected

If we don't ..it's only the League cup a cup we've already won ( unlike some ) so no biggy we can then concentrate on yet another year in the big boys league

If you believe that then you are like the VOR ..a fool

Nice try

What's never in doubt is that it matters...and let's hope that never changes, for both sides of the divide

How's the plastic grass looking?

Hopefully there will be more SCENES like this:

No clip of the lying wee shite being shown the video after claiming he'd headed it? Or the three goals we then put past them?

Even a wee bit audio....

"Ten men, we only need ten men..." :thumsup2

Can anyone confirm the game's on the Tuesday? BBC says it is, but nothing on the club site.

ETA: So does the SPFL site, but then it's got all the R2 games on Tuesday, and I'd have expected to see some on the Wednesday.

Ayr have contacted Killie about this and they are waiting on a reply .

Of the last two derby legends, one has been a comfortable fixture in the First Division ever since Ayr declared he wasn't good enough (quelle surprise) while the other is in jail for at least one of dealing, carrying knives or violating his probation on grounds of one of the other two.

Of the last two derby legends, one has been a comfortable fixture in the First Division ever since Ayr declared he wasn't good enough (quelle surprise) while the other is in jail for at least one of dealing, carrying knives or violating his probation on grounds of one of the other two.

Alex Williams and Bryan "Mara-" Prunty - two more Honest Men you will not find.

Re. date - there ye are: http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=783

Alex Williams and Bryan "Mara-" Prunty - two more Honest Men you will not find.

Re. date - there ye are: http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=783

Aye, one of the other lot pM'ed me earlier. Have to agree with his assessment of the pricing, mind - twenty quid is a tad steep, imho. Not such an issue when admission is the least of my expense for the trip, though.

Still, ne'er mind, eh - looking out the old TOFFS shirt as we speak, and softening up Mrs WRK with some flowers and chocolate...

Aye, one of the other lot pM'ed me earlier. Have to agree with his assessment of the pricing, mind - twenty quid is a tad steep, imho. Not such an issue when admission is the least of my expense for the trip, though.

Still, ne'er mind, eh - looking out the old TOFFS shirt as we speak, and softening up Mrs WRK with some flowers and chocolate...

Me and Normy sticking it to the Ayr yins, they don't stand a chance.

Archived