Hearts v Hibs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I get this lol fest. Presumably you guys wouldn't want your details spread over the internet either?

Someone said I was Paulo. I said I wasn't. The next minute someones linking my facebook. :unsure: That's really quite creepy. Or have I completely missed the point here?

:lol:

I'm not even a poster from the past and I'm getting ragdolled here. Cut me some slack, ffs.

Awk we're only joking fella, we're nice over here.

What's your story anyway? Banned from the JKB illuminati for daring to disagree with dexter the dobber?

Awk we're only joking fella, we're nice over here.

What's your story anyway? Banned from the JKB illuminati for daring to disagree with dexter the dobber?

It's been taken well now that I get it. I'm perhaps not the quickest on the uptake! No I use kickback back and forward. I tend to go months without posting or reading forums then take a notion now and again. Kickback has some reasonable posters as well as a few donuts. One of them posts on here n'all by the looks of it.

It's been taken well now that I get it. I'm perhaps not the quickest on the uptake! No I use kickback back and forward. I tend to go months without posting or reading forums then take a notion now and again. Kickback has some reasonable posters as well as a few donuts. One of them posts on here n'all by the looks of it.

The decent posters they do have are far outweighed by the roasters, s'pose you could say the same about .net tbh.

The decent posters they do have are far outweighed by the roasters, s'pose you could say the same about .net tbh.

You could say the same thing about life. But maybe I'm just an angry little man. I don't mind kickback if I'm honest and If I didn't like it I wouldn't read it.

That said I did read the mail in the dentist last week.

Archived