Hearts v Hibs

I'm going to briefly interrupt fans of both teams talking about how good their teams are by saying I'd be content with a draw. Hibs showed a lot of potential on Saturday but also showed we haven't quite put it all together yet. To start our season against Livi who we had a wee scare against and then play Hearts away and come out of it on a par with one of our rivals and ahead of the other one will do for me.

ETA: I could be wrong, but hasn't Paulo already made a Joleon Lescott alias? This day has finally come, he's used every famous person's persona and is going back for seconds.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can confirm I'm not Paulo. I did read the board when he was on it though.

I'm not sure I know anyone in real life from this board though so you'll just need to believe me.

If Bunter calls me out I'm done for. f**k messing with a guy in his early twenties who's incapable of walking up the steps of Old Trafford.

I can confirm I'm not Paulo. I did read the board when he was on it though.

I'm not sure I know anyone in real life from this board though so you'll just need to believe me.

If Bunter calls me out I'm done for. f**k messing with a guy in his early twenties who's incapable of walking up the steps of Old Trafford.

You saying this isn't you:

http://facebook.com/profile.php?=733226

The shite never, ever learn and simply always come back for more. :lol:

Once we wipe the floor with them again the losers can go back to blaming Rod the 'Tache for them being complete and utter cat piss.

It's just a shame you both can't win this week, because in all likelihood The Rangers will beat Falkirk. I think this will be a good game and could go either way or draw. Hearts are stronger in midfield but Hibs have the better song IMO. 'Sunshine on Leith' is a spine tingler :)

That's a Proclaimers song. Hibs have "Glory Glory to the Hibees". The Hearts Song is of course the finest actual chant in football.

I'm sure the amount of people going to Tynie for a "party" last year won't become a massively exaggerated, jambo perpetuated myth in years to come.

I was at the pub for a few hours before and at the the game and I literally saw about 5 people trying to pull off that patter. No doubt the Roseburn stand will have resembled Tomorrowland by the time the jambo fantasy machine gets a few years to properly process it.

1173711_837764026250495_931042281_n.jpg

ETA: I could be wrong, but hasn't Paulo already made a Joleon Lescott alias? This day has finally come, he's used every famous person's persona and is going back for seconds.

It's quite clearly Greggy Wallace.

Archived