Hearts v Hibs

It's just a shame you both can't win this week, because in all likelihood The Rangers will beat Falkirk. I think this will be a good game and could go either way or draw. Hearts are stronger in midfield but Hibs have the better song IMO. 'Sunshine on Leith' is a spine tingler :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the amount of people going to Tynie for a "party" last year won't become a massively exaggerated, jambo perpetuated myth in years to come.

I was at the pub for a few hours before and at the the game and I literally saw about 5 people trying to pull off that patter. No doubt the Roseburn stand will have resembled Tomorrowland by the time the jambo fantasy machine gets a few years to properly process it.

I'm sure the amount of people going to Tynie for a "party" last year won't become a massively exaggerated, jambo perpetuated myth in years to come.

I was at the pub for a few hours before and at the the game and I literally saw about 5 people trying to pull off that patter. No doubt the Roseburn stand will have resembled Tomorrowland by the time the jambo fantasy machine gets a few years to properly process it.

Me & Akpo had party hats, streamers, balloons, the lot :(.

The pie stands in the Roseburn are doing a one off special on Sunday for you lot. Jelly and ice cream. Yum.

Can't wait to wear my party hat and fancy dress costume on Sunday. Jelly and ice cream when the Hibs go up! 8)

Why the f**k are we wearing our away shirt on Sunday?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/4731

Because the football authorities came to the conclusion that Bottle Green clashes with Maroon.

True story.

Sure we were only allowed to wear our home kit at Easter Road with the last Puma top because of the white sleeves.

Because people watching the match on a black and white telly won't be able to tell which is which.

As if the massive f**k off Marathon Bet sponsor is that hard to miss against no sponsor. Sounds daft I know but Hearts could wear their away shorts and we could wear our away socks... problem solved

In the 2012/13 season when Hibs had a dark shaded shirt with white shorts and Hearts did too, there was one derby we played on a bright day at Easter Road (think it was the day of the aforementioned "party" Hearts had in the away end) where the strips were nippy as f**k to distinguish between. It was worse on the TV IIRC and should be pretty bad this time with Hibs not even having white sleeves anymore.

Good decision IMO.

After the weekend i think we are in for a fascinating season.

Have to say I was impressed by Hearts, I think that the derby on Sunday will be interesting to watch as both teams now have men up front who can score and players down the wings with players who are capable. I feel hearts, at the moment, are ever so slightly stronger- we need another striker, wide man and a defender then we are set for the season.

I feel hearts have a better keeper, equal attack, equal defence, marginally better midfield depending on depth.

After the weekend i think we are in for a fascinating season.

Have to say I was impressed by Hearts, I think that the derby on Sunday will be interesting to watch as both teams now have men up front who can score and players down the wings with players who are capable. I feel hearts, at the moment, are ever so slightly stronger- we need another striker, wide man and a defender then we are set for the season.

I feel hearts have a better keeper, equal attack, equal defence, marginally better midfield depending on depth.

Fans of the clubs he's been on loan at seemed pretty scathing about Hearts 2nd keeper laddy. Apart from his tin of beans opening ability, it's too early to know much about Oxley but it'll be nice going into a derby with a questionable keeper against us. Hearts are practically always strong there. MacDonald seemed to get a hard time off Jambos but he was unbelievable a few times last year.

Apologies I'm newish to this board. Is hearts daft bunter from kickback?

What a slaver. McHattie had a reasonable game yesterday and although I've not watched the game on tv I genuinely can't remember Kevin having any moments of madness or him getting ragdolled by Mcleod. You really don't have to always hate someone Bunter. It should be perfectly normal to be happy with your side after a win at Ibrox.

Apologies I'm newish to this board. Is hearts daft bunter from kickback?

What a slaver. McHattie had a reasonable game yesterday and although I've not watched the game on tv I genuinely can't remember Kevin having any moments of madness or him getting ragdolled by Mcleod. You really don't have to always hate someone Bunter. It should be perfectly normal to be happy with your side after a win at Ibrox.

You better watch he'll be raging when he reads this, champ.

Archived