Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd never noticed Finnie before the match. But he was the worst by an absolute mile I've ever seen. He seemed to forget he had cards for a while letting flying challenges (both sides) some were probably reds at a push and he didn't even book. Then he found them later and started booking players for first time light fouls. He shouldn't be near the Premiership. Infact he entire Scottish Pyramid

I'd never noticed Finnie before the match. But he was the worst by an absolute mile I've ever seen. He seemed to forget he had cards for a while letting flying challenges (both sides) some were probably reds at a push and he didn't even book. Then he found them later and started booking players for first time light fouls. He shouldn't be near the Premiership. Infact he entire Scottish Pyramid

I worry who the ref is before the start of our games incase it's that c**t. He's just awful.

You might start to see less of Billy Dodds on Sportscene in the coming months.

You're welcome.

Good news for the viewing and listening public. Good news for clubs playing Ross County. Bad news for Ross County - he was a great wee goal scorer, but his stint as an assistant manager at Dens was less than glorious. Reminds me in his platitudes a bit of McCoist, he just doesn't have it.

It's as if they forget that they have a programme to make and at quarter to ten they suddenly remember and all start running about, scrambling like mad to edit in time for half ten.

''Who can we get on as a guest at such short notice?'

'Darren o Dea is staying in the hotel across the road'

'Good run over n ask him'

The colour in this Inverness/St. Johnstone game is off. I feel as if I'm on acid watching it.

Last week the footage from the Ross County Motherwell match was absolutely shocking. If they had filmed it on an iPhone it would have been better.

Archived