Sportscene watch 2015/16

It's as if they forget that they have a programme to make and at quarter to ten they suddenly remember and all start running about, scrambling like mad to edit in time for half ten.

''Who can we get on as a guest at such short notice?'

'Darren o Dea is staying in the hotel across the road'

'Good run over n ask him'

I think some of the junior clubs who make their own highlights up seem to have better cameras and stats.

Really is embarrassing that they can't make our coverage into a decent, professional looking program

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think some of the junior clubs who make their own highlights up seem to have better cameras and stats.

Really is embarrassing that they can't make our coverage into a decent, professional looking program

The sound quality is equally as bad as the video. The crowd effects at most of the grounds is like listening to a 1950's transistor radio down a length of drainpipe.

im not sure i don't think I've seen a good ref so far this season

I've always thought Steven Maclean and Craig Thompson are good referees from our games. Willie Collum, while not as bad as others make out, isn't the best in our country and Brian Colvin is just plain shite. Never really notice any other refs so they are probably doing a decent enough job

Sauchie Juniors:

Six Minute Highlights, uploaded at 9pm on Sat. #betterthanBBC

EKFC:

(Not Uploaded in a while though)

Even the SPFL Youtube Highlights are better than the BBC's own imo

According to my tv guide's Sportscene schedule we are playing Celtic Park at home next Sunday and Partick are playing Killie at Firhill. lol

:lol: Scottish football is like an underground culture.

Edit: why would autocorrect change it to footfall? What the f**k is a footfall?!

3rd in the table last on sportscene :lol: ok then.

The Partick v St Mirren Friday night game was also shown last.

I didn't realise in the age of YouTube highlights being available on a Saturday night etc that people still got worked up over what position they were in the Sunday night TV highlight package. Apparently I was wrong.

Archived