Sportscene watch 2015/16

It's a few patches of fans flashing the torch on their phones. It doesn't add to the atmosphere, there aren't enough fans to make it look good and they only do it because they saw some folk do it elsewhere (Watford were the first team I saw do it).

It was done at parkhead years ago, It may not add to the atmopshere or anything but its something, Certainly not cringey.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit like a Mexican wave. Looks alright but shows people are a bit bored by what's on the pitch.

Seems to be mostly weans who do it, going by where I sit.

That point is redundant considering it was done against Hamilton were not one person in the stadium was bored.

It was being done at parkhead years ago, It may not add to the atmopshere or anything but its something, Certainly not cringey.

Yeah I remember the first time I saw folk doing it was at a game against Ross County just after Christmas 2014.

ETA - Having looked at the fixtures must've been the November 13 game because it was 4-1 to the good guys.

What was wrong with the way Sportscene or MOTD was till the 90's...extended highlights of the games and interviews with the managers and maybe goalscorers afterwards, this shite with ex players and sacked managers earning a few quid to pay their bookie tab/drug dealer by slavering pish at how Zonal marking is costing Kilmarnock and Aberdeen arent creating enough chances for their possesion percentage gets right on my nipple end.

I dont mind the pundits before and after live games but when you watch a HIGHLIGHTS show you want to see HIGHLIGHTS of the matches, not brief goal clips then fannies like Nevin slavering pish afterwards

What was wrong with the way Sportscene or MOTD was till the 90's...extended highlights of the games and interviews with the managers and maybe goalscorers afterwards, this shite with ex players and sacked managers earning a few quid to pay their bookie tab/drug dealer by slavering pish at how Zonal marking is costing Kilmarnock and Aberdeen arent creating enough chances for their possesion percentage gets right on my nipple end.

I dont mind the pundits before and after live games but when you watch a HIGHLIGHTS show you want to see HIGHLIGHTS of the matches, not brief goal clips then fannies like Nevin slavering pish afterwards

Nipple end, seriously? areola going to go there?

Archived