Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ knows who edited the Dundee-Caley Thistle game. Fon Williams' disputed handball when he lay on top of it outside the box - not shown. Carl Tremarco and Greg Stewart scrapping on the deck - not shown. Paul Hartley catching the ball while it was still in play - not shown. Ridiculous that was edited out.

Christ knows who edited the Dundee-Caley Thistle game. Fon Williams' disputed handball when he lay on top of it outside the box - not shown. Carl Tremarco and Greg Stewart scrapping on the deck - not shown. Paul Hartley catching the ball while it was still in play - not shown. Ridiculous that was edited out.

It's almost as if they were trying to push the show along so they could show the Championship Highlights...

I really dislike Sportscene. They devote most of their time to Celtic, plus who on earth edits this stuff. I was at the Dundee game and there was plenty of talking points there. For example, the Inverness Goalie time wasting and rightfully getting booked for it. Plus the Inverness goalie coming out of his box twice and grabbing the ball. An Inverness player basically attacking Greg Stewart, plus Greg Stewart being kicked in the face! Including the Paul Hartley incident, which I'll admit I didn't get a full look at, nor will I get to from the bad BBC editing skills.

If the BBC does reform BBC Scotland, Sportscene should be first to go and replaced with something much better, never mind the news.

In my opinion though, Inverness are a dirty team. They cheated the ref out of a penalty against Aberdeen and they hacked Greg Stewart to bits and got away with it!

Even John Hughes, who I like, said Dundee deserved to win.

I really dislike Sportscene. They devote most of their time to Celtic, plus who on earth edits this stuff. I was at the Dundee game and there was plenty of talking points there. For example, the Inverness Goalie time wasting and rightfully getting booked for it. Plus the Inverness goalie coming out of his box twice and grabbing the ball. An Inverness player basically attacking Greg Stewart, plus Greg Stewart being kicked in the face! Including the Paul Hartley incident, which I'll admit I didn't get a full look at, nor will I get to from the bad BBC editing skills.

If the BBC does reform BBC Scotland, Sportscene should be first to go and replaced with something much better, never mind the news.

In my opinion though, Inverness are a dirty team. They cheated the ref out of a penalty against Aberdeen and they hacked Greg Stewart to bits and got away with it!

I heard that all the Inverness fans were pulling Stewart down in the box, can you confirm? They do have previous for this sort of behaviour.

Plenty highlights HERE but no Tremarco/Stewart incident. Obvious that Fon Williams never handled the ball intentionally (if at all) and got up quick as possible. Hard to tell that Hartley's a dick from the clip unless you knew already :lol:

Do they just pick the pundits in the manner of a harrassed 5s organiser? Get to Sunday morning and they're one short, so they have to go to the long list of people who played once and were never allowed back? Then they end up with the questionables who turn up with mis-matching shoes, a full kit of some obscure far-flung team and a far off look in their eyes. This week played by Darren Jackson.

^ ^ ^ Roy McGregor

You should contact Elixer and Lex. You'll get on well.

Do you all just watch it to pick fault with it every week? default_eusa_think.gif

I don't bother.

Neither do I normally but I watched it to see the Saints penalty that was apparently only controversial in the eyes of messrs Gordon and Miller. The programme's as bad as it's made out to be!

Their investigation into the penalty was basically non existent, probably because they knew it was a non story. However, 4 minutes were apparently devoted to it, probably to justify their new bit of cutting edge tech, yet they manged to devote about 3mins 45 secs of it talking about Aberdeen faffing around upfield before slipping in a quick reference to the penalty right at the end. Ridiculous.

Needless Old Firm player puff pieces balanced themselves out and a longer coverage of Rangers International in the 2nd Division than most Premiership clubs showed BBC Glasgow's allegiances will never, ever change.

A horrific programme from a horrific corporation.

Hold up, on a show already cut back to the bare bones you want them to show incidents of time wasting?

Hold up, on a show already cut back to the bare bones you want them to show incidents of time wasting?

I'm sure they could free up some time for this by cutting the 2 championship clubs highlights out :)

Archived