Sportscene watch 2015/16

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A routine 2-0 win for Celtic up first, instead of today's thriller at Tynecastle or Dundee's demolition of Killie.

I notice as well in the intro that they squeezed Sevco's League Cup game in before Dundee Utd v Aberdeen.

Noticed they billed it as a League Cup round up. Can it be a round up when they'll just show the goals from Ibrox?

Not about Sportscene but Premiership Highlights related.

I see the excellent SPFL Youtube Channel have elected not to do highlights this season like they have in the previous two. It's a disappointing turn of events and means that, currently, Sportscene is the sole "Free to air" highlight people.

Not about Sportscene but Premiership Highlights related.

I see the excellent SPFL Youtube Channel have elected not to do highlights this season like they have in the previous two. It's a disappointing turn of events and means that, currently, Sportscene is the sole "Free to air" highlight people.

There's also the BBC website (but same commentary as Sportscene) and the STV website.

I agree with Dodds, but he's such a thundercunt that I want to disagree with him.

Are BBC still doing highlights on their website or is it just sporscene? Just went onto the match report to watch the highlights of the Aberdeen game but can't seem to find them. Always thought they were released after 6 on a Sunday.

It was a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Van Dijk MIGHT have got in to position to cover, but that didn't stop Irvine from having a clear opportunity to score a goal. Surely goal scoring opportunity doesn't mean a player will score, but as the name suggests is a clear opportunity to do so. And that's what Gordon prevented.

Are BBC still doing highlights on their website or is it just sporscene? Just went onto the match report to watch the highlights of the Aberdeen game but can't seem to find them. Always thought they were released after 6 on a Sunday.

Yeah, they're still doing them online.

Archived