Sportsound Watch

I need to stop listening to this pish. 

Rory Loy latest - Rangers should be in for Miovski for £3-4 Million. Absolutely fucking clueless. I’m sure Miovski has higher ambitions than Rangers and I’d be hoping we’d be getting at least double that. 

Just now, STFU_Donny said:

I need to stop listening to this pish. 

Rory Loy latest - Rangers should be in for Miovski for £3-4 Million. Absolutely fucking clueless. I’m sure Miovski has higher ambitions than Rangers and I’d be hoping we’d be getting at least double that. 

Just came onto post that. 

Not a new phenomenon but what a state our media is. 

How good is miovski Rory?

”well, I think he could play for rangers”

Game Of Thrones Ugh GIF

Heard some of the build up to the Aberdeen game tonight

- Who should Rangers sign Miovski or Shankland?

- What do you think on Barry Robsons comments about Rangers

- Rangers penalty at the weekend

- Rangers, Rangers, Rangers 

This has to be the biggest load of shite anyone could hope to listen to.

7 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Surprised, you're surprised.

Amazed they're not devoting more air time to Rangers and just providing updates from the Aberdeen game.

Somebody really needs to have a word with Steven Thompson that when he's trying to describe a player using his pace he should avoid at all costs saying "the player opens his legs".

He said it twice in the same sentence to describe Sima.

On 28/11/2023 at 21:39, VincentGuerin said:

The idea that falling out with someone would give Richard Gordon some kind of agenda against the club he's supported his whole life is childish nonsense, tbh.

Quite so.

Meanwhile, in the face of a one goal deficit to a Cypriot side, his successor lost the run of himself at half time at Ibrox tonight.

I'm sympathetic by nature but his tabloid delivery was as poor a performance as his team delivered 

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Kenny macintyre, host of the national radio coverage of tonight’s games in Europe at half time of the Aberdeen game. 

“Willie miller, tell me about the Angus McDonald goal, I haven’t seen it” 

Too busy masturbating into a photo of Graeme Souness no doubt.

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Kenny macintyre, host of the national radio coverage of tonight’s games in Europe at half time of the Aberdeen game. 

“Willie miller, tell me about the Angus McDonald goal, I haven’t seen it” 

Fuksake, he needed to read up on the the rangers team, cut the laddie some slack................

On 28/11/2023 at 19:19, STFU_Donny said:

Even tonight when they mention our game on Thursday they are quick to point out it’s a dead rubber as we’re already out. No mention of the 500k you get for winning the match.

It is a dead rubber though, the fact you get a bit of money for winning doesn't change that, and I personally think it would be a bit pathetic of a national broadcaster to try to pretend that it was a big or important game on the basis of a wee bit of prize money.

38 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

When was the last time Aberdeen were in the group stage? Every game is important, rather sad when even games like that get talked down. 

07/08 season in the old UEFA Cup.

They had a fairly lengthy debate last night pre match (when they weren’t selling shankland and miovski to rangers) about Robsons team selection and whether or not he should be treating it as a dead rubber. Rory loy felt there should have been more of a first team selected to pursue the money for a win. 

The original comment on this was a throwaway comment by Richard Gordon, not sure it’s fair to say the national broadcaster has dismissed its importance (or lack of). 

22 hours ago, Empty It said:

Decided to listen to the podcast as it said reaction to both games.

40 minutes discussing them, then a 5 minute interview with Barry Robson tagged on the end! 

6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It is a dead rubber though, the fact you get a bit of money for winning doesn't change that, and I personally think it would be a bit pathetic of a national broadcaster to try to pretend that it was a big or important game on the basis of a wee bit of prize money.

Not for all the co-efficient lovers it was not. 

On 28/11/2023 at 23:44, Thenorthernlight said:

Maybe they’re just fans that hate the long ball shite we’re subjected to most weeks?

A mix of apathy & frustration as we’ve got the players to produce much better?

That’s how I feel anyway. 

Nah, was all behind it when it was the latter Mciness days we couldn’t do no wrong.

Gordon won’t be happy he can no longer drop the “I’ve just received a text from a good source within the club now”

Saturday’s spent with the jobbers in the hospitality lounge at Cove who were binned by the club in the Dave take over 

Edited by Moorie