Sportsound Watch

22 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

That's a bit rich coming from you, No8.

How many accounts is this now?

This is my only account and the Mods I believe have been asked to check me out. Does every Rangers poster get this? 

I don't know what else to say really other than I have no other account 

On 05/01/2017 at 10:49, Rednyella said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3186022/BBC-boycotts-Rangers-matches-football-club-bans-reporter-Times-columnist-negative-stories.html

Here's another explanation in case the Herald article is too hard for the Sevco fans to read.

Clearly MacLaughlin and Spiers where banned or nicely put 'not welcome'. emoji849.png

Pathetic

And listen, Derek Ferguson, on Saturday's Sportsound , mentioned 3 times about Hibs and Dundee United trying to get promoted from the Championship to the SPFL.

Why are those not told when they are wrong ?

41 minutes ago, shull said:

And listen, Derek Ferguson, on Saturday's Sportsound , mentioned 3 times about Hibs and Dundee United trying to get promoted from the Championship to the SPFL.

Why are those not told when they are wrong ?

It's probably how Richard Gordon, Tom English and the other more educated pundits save up for their Christmas party - stick a quid in a jar every time someone uses "SPFL" in place of "Premiership".

They'll have a few grand by December.

I mind last season how Peter Houston was talking about wanting to get his team promoted to the SPFL. It must have come as a bit of a shock to the Falkirk fans to discover that they were in the Lowland League.

He seems to have wised up a bit now though, and refers to it these days at the 'Preeeeemiership'.

I'd love a presenter to turn around to a thicko like Barry Ferguson and ask him what SPFL stands for.

Also had to laugh at Barry Ferguson saying how much he admires Andy Murray for the dedication and professionalism he shows. Ferguson even had the nerve to mention diet.

This is the same wee ned who went in a huff whilst on international duty and did the pathetic two fingers swearing thing. This is the same wee ned who chased Paul le Guen out of Ibrox for demanding his players eat like professionals and who banned Monster Munch.

Turned off shortly after as they then went on to w**k over some former Celtic player.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

This is the same wee ned who chased Paul le Guen out of Ibrox for demanding his players eat like professionals and who banned Monster Munch.

"Listen, see for me, having a wee bit ae treat now and again isnae gonnae make a huge amount ae difference. Listen, Walter let us have yer ketchups, yer crisps, yer biscuits. Did it make us any less good? Listen, we were top, top professionals at Rangers"

Graham Spiers, when discussing the £500k bid for Coulibaly, expressed incredulity and said he wasn't even worth £50k.

Admittedly all I've seen of him myself is from Sportscene, but having heard and read talk about him, I get the feeling he's talking pish.

From what I've seen of him, he's a dreadful footballer. Clumsy and looks like he's overweight and unfit. That said, you can't argue with the amount of goals he's scored for Kilmarnock and if it wasn't for him they'd be right in the shit. They've every right to hold out for more.

For a jobber of a footballer, he's scored some absolute belters though!