Sportsound Watch

50 minutes ago, bennett said:

Pacific Quay CFC.

They've spent 4 years fluffing your Club* through the lower Divisions of Scotland FFS! I don't recall them bigging up Alloa or Gretna up quite so much on their "journey"!

*140years of history in abeyance.

3 hours ago, sjc said:

They've spent 4 years fluffing your Club* through the lower Divisions of Scotland FFS! I don't recall them bigging up Alloa or Gretna up quite so much on their "journey"!

*140years of history in abeyance.

They've mostly ignored us.

Before some irritated Sevco fan comes on here and clarifies. Yes we all know they are not technically banned. They can attend matches but they have had their press credentials revoked.
The difference? Not a lot, unless you happen to be a BBC employee with a season ticket at Ibrox, but it makes them feel better about themselves. Fact is Sevco spat the dummy. When this ends, nobody knows. Probably when that cowboy Traynor is no longer at the club.

22 minutes ago, Rednyella said:

Before some irritated Sevco fan comes on here and clarifies. Yes we all know they are not technically banned. They can attend matches but they have had their press credentials revoked.
The difference? Not a lot, unless you happen to be a BBC employee with a season ticket at Ibrox, but it makes them feel better about themselves. Fact is Sevco spat the dummy. When this ends, nobody knows. Probably when that cowboy Traynor is no longer at the club.

The BBC have not had their press credentials removed, please correct your post.

7 hours ago, ropy said:

Is anyone banned from doing their job at Ibrox?

any media person who has the gumption to report events that actually happen, but if the report doesn't chime with the  Ibrox fantasy'butter wouldn't melt' view of themselves, are for all intents and purposes 'banned'.

The result is that very little negative news about 'Rangers' gets published in the MSM. 

I think some of you are trying to devalue what is a very real and serious conflict within Scotland.

I'm no expert but as I understand it the protestants (aka 'proddys', orangemen, masons) control the sfa and thus the referees (see red card for Celtic yesterday) and the Catholics (aka kafflicks) control the media and reporting on rangers, hence the bead rattling BBC being given their jotters.

The struggle is real, folks.