Sportsound Watch

Caught a little driving after the game today. Chick Young pushing Jon Daly to talk about if rangers are more respected now - cringy.

That came from Pedro claiming in his press conference that rangers are more respected now.

That came from Pedro claiming in his press conference that rangers are more respected now.

Yeah, but he kept pushing Daly on it and it took up half the interview. He also interrupted the interview itself to bring it up.

England played a qualifier on one in Russia in 2007.

Scotland will be playing on one in Lithuania at the start of next month.
I was on it during the open training session before we played Trakai and it's the worst artificial pitch I've ever been on this decade, like going back to the 1990's .
It felt like a doormat

Got in the car at 5.00 then heard:
- Tom English talk about Celtic
- Pat Bonner talk about Celtic
- Richard Gordon give us the Premiership scores (including a "remarkable game" at Firhill
-Brendan Rodgers talk about the Celtic game
- Stephen Thompson talk about Celtic
- Allan Preston talk about Celtic
- Tommy Wright talk about St Johnstone (and being asked more about Celtic; this after his pre-match interview had more questions about Rangers than St Johnstone)
Which took us to 5.25. A quick interview with Derek McInnes and it was time for Off the Ball. I know that they do reports after the final whistle that are usually done and dusted by the back of 5 but going by their stuff today you'd think they only had a reporter (well 4, plus commentator presumably) at one game.

- Richard Gordon give us the Premiership scores (including a "remarkable game" at Firhill
- Tommy Wright talk about St Johnstone (and being asked more about Celtic; this after his pre-match interview had more questions about Rangers than St Johnstone)
Which took us to 5.25. A quick interview with Derek McInnes and it was time for Off the Ball. I know that they do reports after the final whistle that are usually done and dusted by the back of 5 but going by their stuff today you'd think they only had a reporter (well 4, plus commentator presumably) at one game.

I also noticed this. It was like the Celtic show. Fucking hopeless.

14 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

It's no surprise really. It's something you notice even more when your team plays one of the bigots. The media don't actually report on the game. They report on Celtic or Rangers and your team just happen to be the opposition for that game. I bother even less with the media after these matches. You get a far better idea of what actually happened on forums like this, once you've weeded out all the hilarious banter.