Sportsound Watch

Fair play to Chris Milar? the other night, when stating his utter shock that Calum McGregor wasn't in the Scotland squad he at least had the balls to identify John McGinn as a player, that in his opinion, McGregor should have / could have replaced which is something pundits often fail to do.  This isn't intended as a sleight on McGinn.

Sportsound exclusive that Regan won't review treatment of Oldco and Scottish Football need to move on

A message I'm sure Lambert and Barry Ferguson will echo tonight
Lambert will be at his condescending best

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 22:36, Darren said:

It feels like a marathon when you're stoating back because the queues at Mount Florida are massive.

Only if you are physically disabled or as the denizens of the East End would say you are an unfit fat b*****d.

My dear little poppet its a nice stroll back to the centre of town from the Mount Floridia region. If you think it feels like a marathon then there is probably some underlying undiagnosed health problem going on. I've walked from there to Springburn this year, it was a piece of cake for a strapping man like myself. That people in Scotland are too lazy to walk a couple of miles isn't the fault of the location of the national stadium but a sad indictment of how far standards in this country have slipped.

Pip pip.

On 06/09/2017 at 22:30, Malcolm Malcolm said:

I was quite enjoying the chat with Michael O'Neill and Paul Hartley and then that utter tosser George Galloway came on to explain how he had been to 'hundreds, maybe thousands' of Dundee United games but supports Celtic.

The George Galloway stuff had me swearing at the radio in the car the other night.

He was waxing away about the 1974 squad being the best ever.  As well as mentioning George Connelly who wasn't in it, the pompous p***k said that Tommy Hutchinson wasn't really Scottish but qualified through family.  Utter bollocks - Hutchinson was from Fife and his first club was Alloa.

Only if you are physically disabled or as the denizens of the East End would say you are an unfit fat b*****d.
My dear little poppet its a nice stroll back to the centre of town from the Mount Floridia region. If you think it feels like a marathon then there is probably some underlying undiagnosed health problem going on. I've walked from there to Springburn this year, it was a piece of cake for a strapping man like myself. That people in Scotland are too lazy to walk a couple of miles isn't the fault of the location of the national stadium but a sad indictment of how far standards in this country have slipped.
Pip pip.

It's utter pish when it's pishing down with rain tbf. The transport links are nowhere near the levels they are at any half decent top football stadium.

The George Galloway stuff had me swearing at the radio in the car the other night.
He was waxing away about the 1974 squad being the best ever.  As well as mentioning George Connelly who wasn't in it, the pompous p***k said that Tommy Hutchinson wasn't really Scottish but qualified through family.  Utter bollocks - Hutchinson was from Fife and his first club was Alloa.

I hate Galloway but enjoyed his story, never realised he was speaking shite though.

Dropping the ticket prices to 15 quid would have barely made a difference. It's still Scotland v Malta on a Monday night miles from Glasgow city centre.

Heard they were planning on clearing the statues from George Sq. Could watch it from the windows of the Counting House if that makes it any more central Glasgow for you ?

8 hours ago, Jason King said:

Pip pip.

Mile home for me so no sweat.

3 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Heard they were planning on clearing the statues from George Sq. Could watch it from the windows of the Counting House if that makes it any more central Glasgow for you ?

That's a lot more central, yes. Did I get waylaid somewhere? Is Hampden a fantastic location now?