Sportsound Watch

As part of their new series

Kenny "***" McIntyre asks Jonathan "***" Watson if he felt Oldco were cheated when Marseille put them out of Europe stopping them from reaching the CL final.

Watson obviously does and goes on about how they were stripped of their title.

Arseholes.

3 hours ago, G-MAN said:

As part of their new series

Kenny "***" McIntyre asks Jonathan "***" Watson if he felt Oldco were cheated when Marseille put them out of Europe stopping them from reaching the CL final.

Watson obviously does and goes on about how they were stripped of their title.

Arseholes.

I quite like the idea of ‘my life in three games’, but the choice of guest so far has been ridiculous. George Galloway and Jonathan Watson can f**k right off.

It was amusing listening to Watson mewling about Marsellie cheatin being stripped of their title though. 

What were they discussing?
Or is it to prep for the Falkirk press conference?

Speaking with the audience don’t know if one of them asked about Barry’s EBT but it was cut pretty quickly, don’t know if it’s just a new producer.

It wasn't cut. It was just some technical issues. Happened loads of times before.

Anyway, is Willie Miller genuinely going senile? I'm not even joking anymore; the guy might actually have some issue

1 hour ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Aaarrrggh. I forgot how bad Billy Dodds was. 

He is the worst. Thick as mince and talks absolute contradictory shite in the space of the same sentence. 

Hope he gets a job soon. 

Fucking hell. One of many reasons why I rarely listen to Sportsound.

2 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

He is the worst. Thick as mince and talks absolute contradictory shite in the space of the same sentence. 

Hope he gets a job soon. 

Yup. Fortunately/Unfortunately, he's a pretty good coach.

Edited by Savage Henry

Aye terrible show last night.

Never mind the fact it was the same topic of conversation as the previous 3 or 4 shows folk like Dodds are so boring.

Just constant cliches and sitting on the fence.

"I'm no saying strachan should stay or should go, I'm just saying we shouldn't make a decision...."

On a side note, kris Boyd was in particularly angry mode the other night and was spouting a lot of shite.

2 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Hope he gets a job soon. 

Aye I caught his absolutely bollocks last night. He and folk like him are part of the issue in Scottish football. Their terrible, bullshit, cliche ridden 'jobs for the boys' old school attitude should never be given a platform. Their views seem to be very representative of the SFA.

Was listening to the fallout from the Slovenia game earlier on and I genuinely don’t think I’ve heard anyone thicker than Kris Boyd.

‘Aye but Griffiths wasn’t in the celtic team’
‘Actually kris he had scored in 3 consecutive games up until the Lithuania game at home’
‘Aye but he scored those goals last season he’s not on form’
‘Yes kris but we’re a month into the new season’.

He’s so fucking stupid - ehhhh, but errmmmm.

Absolute idiot.

Was listening to the fallout from the Slovenia game earlier on and I genuinely don’t think I’ve heard anyone thicker than Kris Boyd.

‘Aye but Griffiths wasn’t in the celtic team’
‘Actually kris he had scored in 3 consecutive games up until the Lithuania game at home’
‘Aye but he scored those goals last season he’s not on form’
‘Yes kris but we’re a month into the new season’.

He’s so fucking stupid - ehhhh, but errmmmm.

Absolute idiot.

Aye he was awful the other night