Sportsound Watch

On 14/10/2017 at 14:29, Miguel Sanchez said:

Also Michael Stewart just described South Ireland's performance vs. Wales as the "antipathy" of Scotland, someone give him a dictionary

He would just stand and point angrily at it.

19 minutes ago, jim999 said:

Anyone brighter than me out there know why I can't get sportsound on my iPhone today?
I know you could never get it live on TuneIn radio for rights reasons but the same thing is happening on the website now?

You can get Sportsound on Tunein radio now. I’m listening to it. I think it changed at the start of this season.

You can get Sportsound on Tunein radio now. I’m listening to it. I think it changed at the start of this season.

Thanks for he reply. I can't get it?
I even updated the TuneIn Radio app but I just get Richard Gordon's message saying that it can't be live streamed for rights reasons and to go to the BBC website?

I even updated the TuneIn Radio app but I just get Richard Gordon's message saying that it can't be live streamed for rights reasons and to go to the BBC website?

You can get it on the BBC sport app, no?

Go into the live reporting and the option should be at the top of the page

5 minutes ago, jim999 said:

That’s what I used to get last season, but I get it on Tunein through Sonos every week now.

Ta again folks. Appreciated.
Finally got in at 3.40 on BBC site going in the same way I usually do and as Dons_1988 suggested. Prior to that all I got was Gordon's message?
Perhaps us thicko's in the Highlands need to stick to medium wave?!!'
Least my team ain't playing today.
It has its faults but if I ain't at a have Radio Scotland is on all day Saturday wherever I go so I was a tad peeved.

I thought John Hughes lost all credibility in football when he threw an entire team under a bus and thus relegated them and he also couldn't figure out how to get an emergency loan. Yet I was sure that he was on off the ball today implying to have some sort of insight that might be interesting.

I thought John Hughes lost all credibility in football when he threw an entire team under a bus and thus relegated them and he also couldn't figure out how to get an emergency loan. Yet I was sure that he was on off the ball today implying to have some sort of insight that might be interesting.

Yogi saying people don't understand that the "old firm" sell papers.
Nobody pointed out that most papers are given away for free now.
Kudos for Michael Stewart later on saying Celtic aren't invincible

Just now, scoobles said:

Yogi saying people don't understand that the "old firm" sell papers.
Nobody pointed out that most papers are given away for free now.
Kudos for Michael Stewart later on saying Celtic aren't invincible

I think people do and that why people don't buy papers as you say. But we do pay for the BBC so it would be good if it were representative.

Kris Boyd a seething mess and a pretty entertaining dismantling of Pedro and thethe rangers* . Good listening, would recommend this evening.

Highlight: Boyd linking Dundee Utds travails on Thompson's stance on sevco. "How's that worked out firrr emmm, huh?"

Raging and fick in equal measure.