Sportsound Watch

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd be impressed that benny's shite concern trolling still manages to pull in so many bites if it wasn't so low-quality and if he wasn't repeating it so much I'm beginning to think he's started believing it.

After all we've been through too, fcuking gutted mate.

Not even got to the Charlie Adam bit yet and already annoyed haha.

“I think rangers will win their appeal”

“Based on what?”

“Eh.....just because”

Good spot chief.
Despite being monumentally dense Adam knew the appeal would be successful ? Why? Cos it’s the rangers. He knew it. He was bang on.
I’m old school in that I think football went to f**k when the “there was contact” brigade started calling for fouls when players are pretty much cheating BUT, there was a kick. The assistant spotted it and actually had the guts to flag it up. Red.
Rangers go to appeal, win. No explanation.
Nobody will pop out and explain the decision, or more importantly how it is justified so they can decide what they want.
For what it’s worth I thought, me being ancient, that it wasn’t a red and not a penalty either when Windass collapsed but football is for fairies now. However, how will that assistant referee feel tonight? Will he bother any more?
Undermine your officials to appease the rangers. Would it have happened if the decision had to be explained at a TV interview? Nah.
These idiots must be dreading VAR.

Then Chic on the tranny tonight discussing the successful appeal???? WTF? He’s like a primary school kid when he’s on the radio. Utter embarrassment. In the absolute minority but talks pish and insists it ain’t pish until the subject is changed.

On 08/08/2018 at 18:28, bennett said:

Merely questioning..... We both know that Michael went further than that and belittled a guy who should never have been in that position.

...and I won't be repeating the same post over and over again before you start.

Thought that you never listened to the anti-Rangers Sportsound.

So dubious Ref decisions and constant discussions only matter if it impacts “our” teams then.

Offside goal, dive for Penalty and a handball goal are OK because “we’ll take what we can get” says Stephen Thomson.

2 hours ago, jim999 said:

Then Chic on the tranny tonight discussing the successful appeal???? WTF? He’s like a primary school kid when he’s on the radio. Utter embarrassment. In the absolute minority but talks pish and insists it ain’t pish until the subject is changed.

He is an absolute rocket .

14 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Offside goal, dive for Penalty and a handball goal are OK because “we’ll take what we can get” says Stephen Thomson.

Literally none of those things happened :lol:

Clearly onside, it was a penalty and it hits his shoulder.

Good to see you are bitter AF about it tho :thumsup2

Not quite as bitter as Dicky Gordon mind. He was ragin'!

So dubious Ref decisions and constant discussions only matter if it impacts “our” teams then.

Was that Thomson referring to the ***s as we?

He wasn't offside, he was clearly pulled back by the defender, the third one i'll admit looks like it's come off the top of his arm.

1 out of 3 isn't bad.

27 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

He wasn't offside, he was clearly pulled back by the defender, the third one i'll admit looks like it's come off the top of his arm.

1 out of 3 isn't bad.

That's not the fucking lyrics.