Sportsound Watch

Scott McDonald was the pitchside reporter today. 
Combine that with Richard Gordon having disappeared off the face of the earth, there's some weird(er than usual) goings-on down Sportsound way lately. 
I couldn't believe he was presenting the show the other night. I find him quite painful to listen to.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I want to know why he didn't reveal all at the time when he had a mic in front of him rather than saying the true story would come out. His only excuse can be that it's getting sold to the highest bidder or it's an incredibly complex story that takes ages to tell. I'll go for the former. 

I'll bet his story is about how Calum Melville and others are the real villains for financial mismanagement. Dundee fans know all that, that still doesn't justify what he did or buy him any sympathy. 

There is literally nothing that he can say that will convince me he was right to do what he did. 

51 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, I thoroughly expect that would be the extent of any revelations.

Of course other people were bigger villains in the tale regarding where the club found itself.  The point is however that none of them now want jobs with club.

He's expecting what he will say will be some huge revelation that the Dundee fans had no idea about and which will make them change their thoughts about him.

In reality whatever he says the Dundee fans will have known ever since the admin event and they'll continue to hate him.

Tom English started to believe his own hype ages ago.

Was fairly honest for a while during the Craig Whyte and Charles Green debacle, but has since sunk to usual MSM levels and lost respect.