Sportsound Watch

Just listened to last nights there, John Rankin basically just agreed with everyone every single answer “well I agree with Kenny on this one”

I really like Michael Stewart on it but sometimes he has to accept that he’s not always right, Tom English was spot on when they had that heated debate. It was quite funny when at random times you could hear Faddy trying to butt in to defend the Scotland set up only for the other 2 to ignore/talk over the top of him haha!

14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

More calls for 'Doddsy' to be appointed assistant manager at Dens tonight, including from Kenny Miller.

John Rankin even said "What would Dundee fans prefer; Jim McIntyre managing them in the Championship with a different assistant or Jim McIntyre managing them in the Premiership with Billy Dodds?".

That's the narrative they've been pushing for a while now, that Billy Dodds is some sort of super miracle assistant manager who is guaranteed to not only keep Dundee up, but have them rising up thr table, and that not appointing him is guaranteed to relegate Dundee.

This is the same Billy Dodds who was fired from Ross County.

Not sure what you were listening to, but Kenny Miller at no point said that he wanted Billy Dodds to be appointed assistant manager.

What is actually going on right now in the Sportsound studio? Sounds like a party at a nursing home... And it's not even a good party.

Lou Reed, Jean-Paul Sartre and Tunnocks teacakes are all pretty good but I'm not sure I want to hear Tom English, Willie Miller and Steven Thompson guffawing and attempting to discuss such things.

Mainly because they are all absolute dullards. They would drive you to put a 'spike into your vein'.

Steven Pressley interview now. I. Am. Out.

I really like Michael Stewart as a pundit, I like him better than Tom English and James McFadden, but by f**k he made an absolute c**t of himself. He went into the programme seething like a Bomber Brown wannabe.

They really have no idea about football.

They're talking about Kilmarnock getting bigger crowds because they're doing well. That's how it works. Pretty much any club (with a couple of exceptions) will see an increase in support when they're doing well.

If Kilmarnock go on a slump the 'extra' fans will slip away, just like what happens at every other club.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I hate this 'our game is on the up' stuff.

It's just a sneaky coward's way of saying 'Rangers* are back and are doing better now'.

It's because Hearts have finally taken their place at the top of the pile.

27 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

They also thought that Saturday afternoon before all the 3pm kick-offs was a better time to have a longish interview with Derek McInnes, rather than say tomorrow when they'll have hours to build up to the two games.

When hardly any Aberdeen fans will be listening. Great stuff.

They also thought that Saturday afternoon before all the 3pm kick-offs was a better time to have a longish interview with Derek McInnes, rather than say tomorrow when they'll have hours to build up to the two games.
Don't worry I'm sure they will repeat it in full or near enough tomorrow. The BBC makes sure it gets value by repeating everything

On 10/26/2018 at 16:20, VictorOnopko said:

Awww,  Billy Dodds didn't get the Dundee assistant job and will need to find another way to pay back his EBT tax bill.  "Biscuits" and indeed everyone else on Sportsound will be raging on behalf of their pal.  What a wee shame.

Billy Dodds had an EBT? Strange, I heard him proudly telling listeners that he was not at all money orientated last week on Sportsound. I suppose it must have been forced upon him.

59 minutes ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

Billy Dodds had an EBT? Strange, I heard him proudly telling listeners that he was not at all money orientated last week on Sportsound. I suppose it must have been forced upon him.

Do you honestly suppose that there were people at Rangers, as was,  who were tasked with explaining the intricacies of the EBT to players?  Or do you think these guys were just told by their agent what they'd be getting per week?

Why can't Pat Bonner pronounce Edouard's name? He hears everyone else say it correctly yet he still says 'Edward'. Why do none of them pull him up on it or have a wee word with him?

If you pay your TV licence then you're paying this moron's wages.