Sportsound Watch

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Don't be daft Bennett.

You asked a question and it received some answers, mine reflecting my late arrival at the party.

Why not tackle each of the specifics in it?

Because he's a troll c**t. You're a bit of an idiot if you take him remotely seriously and engage him.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Because he's a troll c**t. You're a bit of an idiot if you take him remotely seriously and engage him.

The unthinking blanket attacks on Bennett are extremely tiresome.

He's 'at it' a bit here, but that's all.  I find engaging with him a lot more worthwhile, than I do a great many other posters on the site.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The unthinking blanket attacks on Bennett are extremely tiresome.

He's 'at it' a bit here, but that's all.  I find engaging with him a lot more worthwhile, than I do a great many other posters on the site.

I just don't like spamming trolls. He does the same thing every time (posts the same shit, dodges questions and engages whatabouttery), and as such isn't interested in debating anything or worth the time doing so. 

It's a very tedious act that really should f**k so far off.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I just don't like spamming trolls. He does the same thing every time (posts the same shit, dodges questions and engages whatabouttery), and as such isn't interested in debating anything or worth the time doing so. 

It's a very tedious act that really should f**k so far off.

It's a bit of a vicious cycle though, he can't say anything without getting a barrage of messages telling him to f**k off, so why would he be serious?

He does talk shite but I don't see the horrendous troll that is often portrayed on here.

Edited by Dons_1988

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It's a bit of a vicious cycle though, he can't say anything without getting a barrage of messages telling him to f**k off, so why would he be serious?

He does talk shite but I don't see the horrendous troll that is often portrayed on here.

At least he has a bit of a sense of humour about it. Some of the other arse cheek fans are a touch sensitive.

Listening to last nights Sportsound and had a laugh about how openly skewed their offering is for tonight.

Live from Tynecastle!!  All four semi finalists will be represented!

Aberdeen, ECWC winning captain and general Dons mouthpiece Willie Miller!

Celtic, 5th most appearances of ALL TIME - it's former goalkeeper and current stain on the airwaves Pat Bonner!

Hearts, Scottish Cup winning "club captain" and trademarked biggest jambo in Scotland Gary Locke!

Inverness........................................(who the f**k do we know from Inverness?!...quick!!!)..................John...Hughes?

8 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Don't be daft Bennett.

You asked a question and it received some answers, mine reflecting my late arrival at the party.

Why not tackle each of the specifics in it?

We must have discussed the BBC situation dozens of times over the years and I can't see us suddenly finding agreement, pretty pointless spending the next few days going over it again.

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Hello Mr Pot, meet Mr kettle.....

4 hours ago, Estragon said:

Listening to last nights Sportsound and had a laugh about how openly skewed their offering is for tonight.

Celtic, 5th most appearances of ALL TIME - it's former goalkeeper and current stain on the airwaves Pat Bonner!

Hearts, Scottish Cup winning "club captain" and trademarked biggest jambo in Scotland Gary Locke!

Inverness........................................(who the f**k do we know from Inverness?!...quick!!!)..................John...Hughes?

Better than Mark Guidi on Superscoreboard admitting that newspapers just make up transfer rumours when it's quiet.

ETA or the previous night's Sportsound 'Championship Tuesday' which they spent more than the first 20 mins discussing non-Championship stuff.

Edited by BoydiesBelly

31 minutes ago, bennett said:

We must have discussed the BBC situation dozens of times over the years and I can't see us suddenly finding agreement, pretty pointless spending the next few days going over it again.

Aye very good.  

You asked for evidence of Rangers promoting bigotry.  When offered some, you then claim we can't return to such a topic.

Transparently weak stuff.

4 hours ago, Estragon said:

Hughes was the manager who won them the Scottish Cup to be fair.

38 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Aye very good.  

You asked for evidence of Rangers promoting bigotry.  When offered some, you then claim we can't return to such a topic.

Transparently weak stuff.

It's an opinion of yours (not evidence) that I disagree with, if you really want to back over it all again then fair enough.

39 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

At the very least, it's a defence of bigotry.  No?

The problem is that the BBC situation had been building up for a good few years prior to that and can't really be pinned on one thing.

57 minutes ago, Public menace said:

What were the problems that had been building with the bbc over the years??

Can you elaborate?

Editing a video to make the Rangers manager appear bigoted.....